Naruto Information

----------------------------------------------------

CURRENT INFORMATION:

----------------------------------------------------

Name:

Naruto Namikaze

Personality:

At the beginning of Naruto childhood he was noted as boisterous, exuberant, and unorthodox. He inherited his mother's verbal tic, as he ends his sentences with "Dattebayo" (だってばよ!) when emotional. He has picky eating habits of ramen, his favourite food; he has a perverted side that manifests as uses of the Sexy Jutsu. He seem to like pranking people even managing to outrun Chunin level Shinobi and managing to conceal himself despite his orange jumpsuit.

After the incident of the Forbidden Sealing scroll Naruto's old personality started to corrode away being replaced by a calm individual who is not easily angered. Naruto doesn't like to boast about his achievement choosing to remain humble and respectful towards his elders and like his ancestor Jin Mu Won he dislikes cowards who backstab others for there own gain and prefer to help people even without receiving anything in return. 

Just like Jin Mu Won, Naruto was taught to follow his heart but not make any rash decisions that could cost him more then he had bargained for that applies to revenge in which Naruto had finally admitted that while he may have acted as a boisterous and exuberant individual in his childhood it was his way to deal with the pressure placed on him and that he also wants some form of revenge against those who had made his life difficult but had decided to do the right way. 

Naruto after the damage done to him from his childhood was healed he was quick to retain information that would have served to be a challenge to him in the past and was taught the language of the lower moon kingdom that had guarded the secret of the martial arts of [Gathering of ten thousand shadows] safe from any greedy eyes which had served to be of good use for Naruto when wanting to write information that he doesn't want anyone to read. 

Naruto's reputation among the village had changed with the younger generation looking up to him as an idol figure while the older generation were the most stubborn in there beliefs when it came to Naruto and his Jinchuriki status but Naruto had never once raised his sword on any of them seeing that getting revenge on people who can't fight back would be cowardly. 

Appearance:

Naruto is considered to be tall looking young man, with a muscular build, spiky blonde hair that is slightly longer (Like Minato), and blue eyes. When angered or serious, his face becomes noticeably sharper. He was seen wearing blue jeans but while in combat he folds one leg half way up to his lower leg.

 He was seen wearing blue jeans but while in combat he folds one leg half way up to his lower leg