The Demon of the Mist!(Chapter 10)

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or The Legend of the Northern Blade in the matter, The story takes place in the Forbidden Scroll incident.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

[Talking]: Name of Attack/Jutsu

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 10: The Demon of the Mist!

Team Blade knew that with one of the seven swordsmen of the mist appearing on the battlefield that things would get complicated, They didn't hold the illusion that they were capable of fending the man off in a one on one match and even if they team up Zabuza had experience over them so defeating him wouldn't be easy.

But this was a golden opportunity to prove to their Jonin sensei and others that they are strong and that they weren't just spouting empty words when they said that they will one day surpass the seven swordsmen of the mist but at this point they needed an opening to execute their plan.

Zabuza then placed his foot on the branch before he pushed himself along with removing Kubikiribōchō at the same time before he stood at the top of the water and took one hand seal. "[Ninja Art, Hidden Mist Jutsu]" announced Zabuza as mist started to thicken before everyone's view was obscured by the mist as the silhouette of Zabuza vanished at the same time.

What is he?" Asked Sakura fearfully as she tried to guard the bridge builder as Kakashi walked to the front along with Yugao "Zabuza Momochi

What is he?" Asked Sakura fearfully as she tried to guard the bridge builder as Kakashi walked to the front along with Yugao "Zabuza Momochi. He's an Anbu Black Ops member in the hidden mist and is known as 'the silent killing' technique expert." Said Kakashi as Sakura gave an incredulous look.

"S Silent?" Asked Sakura not liking the technique name, Kakashi kept his gaze at the thick mist "As the name suggests...it's a killing skill that's implemented in an instant in silence." said Kakashi as an image of Zabuza wearing the Black Ops uniform appear behind a masked Konoha Shinobi before slicing his throat.

"By the time you realize it, it's possible you may find yourself in the afterlife. I haven't totally mastered the use of my Sharingan. So don't lower your guard, you guys." Said Kakashi as his Sharingan darted everywhere trying to find traces of the former Black Ops.

Before he gained a carefree expression "Well, if we fail, we'll only die." said Kakashi which got Sakura on her nerves "How can you be so carefree?!" Asked Sakura incredulously.

The mist started to rise. "The mist is steadily getting thicker!" Said Sasuke feeling his legs shaking realizing that his survival rate had decreased to 0. "The land of the waves is surrounded by the ocean. So mist rises very easily." said Tazuna as the mist started obscuring everyone from each other, almost isolating them.