Unleashment of the Snow Flower (Chapter 1)

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or The Legend of the Northern Blade in the matter, The story takes place in the Forbidden Scroll incident.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

[Talking]: Name of Attack/Jutsu

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 1: Unleashment of the Snow Flower

"Naruto you failed!" Said Iruka when seeing the deathly pale looking clones that Naruto had attempted to create in order to pass the graduation exam it was disheartening for the Chunin instructor to see his favorite student fail for the third time at graduating but as an instructor he was supposed to not show any favoritism even if he have to harden his heart and fail Naruto.

His assistant Mizuki seemed to be mildly surprised by Iruka cold decision "Iruka-sensei, he's off but his moves weren't bad and he did hang in there and replicate. This is his third try, so you know he really wants to become a ninja, we could cut him a break and pass him." Said Mizuki, seeming quite earnest in trying to pass Naruto the graduation exam.

Naruto seemed to brighten up at seeing one of his sensei at least supporting him and trying to pass him so he looked at Iruka-sensei hoping that he would pull back his decision and pass him and then he could be on his way to become Hokage and then everyone will respect him but that naïve dream was shattered in a minute by Iruka.

"Mizuki-sensei, the other students created at least 3 effective replicas but Naruto could only create one and look at it, it's pitiful I can't pass him." said Iruka somberly.

Naruto on the other hand grit his teeth in frustration and anger towards what he thought was his favorite sensei, someone who could understand him aside from the Ichiraku family and the Sandaime Hokage. It was not his fault that no matter how much he tried he couldn't pull off the Clone Jutsu; his chakra just doesn't want to listen to him but now he failed for the third time.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Naruto was sitting at the swing far away from the academy doors where parents were regrouped congratulating their children for passing and were celebrating them becoming a Genin.

"There you see him." Said the first woman standing next to her was another woman "It's that boy! I heard he's the only one who failed." said the second woman in a hushed voice.

The first woman sneered at Naruto's direction. "Well it served him right." said the first woman "Just imagine what would happen if he became a ninja, I mean he's the boy who..." The second woman was cut off by the first one "Shh, we're not allowed to talk about that." said the first woman.

Naruto was frustrated to say the least as he adjusted his goggles before he looked behind him to see Mizuki smiling much more kindly. It was then that we could see the Sandaime Hokage shadowed by his Hokage hat along with Iruka watching the empty swing.

"Iruka, there's something we need to talk about." Said Hiruzen Sarutobi.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It was sunset and Naruto and Mizuki could be seen in Naruto apartment outside in the balcony as they sat on the floor. "Iruka-sensei isn't trying to be mean to you." started Mizuki as he looked at the disheartened look on Naruto's face.