Inari backstory (Chapter 11)

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or The Legend of the Northern Blade in the matter, The story takes place in the Forbidden Scroll incident.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

[Talking]: Name of Attack/Jutsu

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 11: Inari backstory

After the first meeting with the grandson of the bridge builder Tazuna which left a bad impression on both teams. Kakashi brought team 7 to a part of the forest to train them in chakra control exercises. It was obvious that out of the three Sakura excelled at the tree walking exercises but that was because her chakra reserves were quite small.

Sai followed shortly after as he managed to master the tree walking exercise leaving Sasuke to try and climb the tree but to his frustration he could only walk half the tree before he fell off the tree. His chakra coils out of the team were the most developed and years of mastering the Grand Fireball Jutsu which is a rites of passage for the Uchiha clan have developed his chakra coils that it made it harder for him to have proper chakra control and his agitated emotion have served to make it even harder for him to master the exercise.

Team Blade on the other hand had occupied a part of the forest for themselves, their fight with Zabuza had served to give them an idea of where they stood and what they had done wrong. It also served to give them an idea of what they wanted to accomplish by the end of the week.

Jong-In was the first to improve as he had finally decided on what type of swordsmanship he wanted to implement and it was a surprise to everyone that he would go for the defensive style as his flame Kekkei Genkai was used for offensive rather than defensive although Yugao had suggested that he have a few offensive Kata.

It was obvious that the team consistent of two main hitters which are Naruto and Hae-In who relied on speed, agility and overpowering enemies so with Jong-In defensive style had been a rather welcomed idea as it would cover them especially now that they realized how dangerous people like Zabuza are and there were instances that Jong-In defensive Jutsu had served to protect them.

Hae-In had also gotten an idea of what she wanted it was obvious that she had put a lot of emphasis on practicing the Kata's over and over that she hadn't been expanding her repertoire of techniques as such she was only limited to at least 3-4 techniques that at this point would not work on Zabuza a second time. Like a good boyfriend Naruto had started helping her and had given her ideas and throwed hints then and there when he realized that she was having a block he wanted her to create her own techniques without his help in order to help her gain confidence in herself and feel pride in her achievement.

Naruto on the other hand had been working harder than anyone in the team in the basic Kata's of [The Gathering of Ten Thousand Shadows] while also working on expanding his Chi as he had been drained quickly after he performed a high level technique such process involved exhausting himself a lot in a similar fashion as how you expand your chakra reserves.

Although Naruto had to be stopped multiple times by his girlfriend, his Jonin sensei and Jong-In from going through this suicidal training session and had to be sent away multiple times to do some errands like guarding Tazuna or helping Yugao train the other two. Although he would later start going through the suicidal training but luckily he was watched by others to not fall unconscious outside.