My humps my lumps

I'm sorry if this chapter is confusing in any way.

—————————-
How long has it been since Gintoki had seen him? Three weeks? Four? Maybe just three. He hasn't seen him around for very long. Maybe because he didn't go out much, but for what? To avoid seeing him? Gintoki has thought about him more often. How annoying he is and how his hair sucks and is in a weird V shape. How tacky his clothes are and that ugly face. His poor and useless swordsman ship and he is gross because he smokes too much. He thinks about this nearly everyday.

Gintoki rose from his couch that he was restlessly lying on and walked out the door grabbing his jacket. He wanted to drink to forget. He still had him on his mind. He walked nonchalantly to the bar place where he usually gets drinks at. He stopped by and grabbed some shots. He was already feeling tipsy. Just as he downed the fourth shot, a man in black clothing sat next to him. He slowly turns to glance at him but he was surprised to see who it was. The guy who he didn't want to see. The other man looked at him as well but didn't say a thing. No one spoke, they sat in silence. Unbearable of the awkwardness and silence, Gintoki spoke.

"What are you doing here? Don't you have work?"

"It's my off day".

"Oh".

....

"Hey why don't you come to my place after this? We need to talk".

"Why can't you just say it here?"

"Noo! *hic* everybody can hearrr". Gintoki whispered. (Not really)

"Wouldn't the kids be there?"

"Nahh. They're gone".

Hijikata let out a big sigh and reluctantly agreed to go to his place. "I guess".

He drank his last shot and walked with the silver haired man to his place. As they were in the middle of the streets, Hijikata was curious.

"Hey, what do you need to talk about?"

"We can talk when were there".

"I don't have all day so you might as well tell me now".

"Alright, alrighty". He inhaled and exhaled out before he can speak. He was more sober from walking and his head wasn't fuzzy. He looked at the other man and see a glimpse of sparkle in his eyes. They were reflecting off the big white moon in the sky. Gintoki felt unease, this was making it harder for him to say.

"Say it already".

"I can't believe I'm going to say this because you are the most annoying person to have exist. You stink of cigarettes and you suck at wielding a sword properly. Your hair also sucks. What kind of hair style is that? Why is it in a v shape? Are you some weirdo? Also your eyes are crooked, they aren't even".

"Oi! Is this what you wanted to talk about? Making fun of me and telling me the things I'm bad at? You're just wasting my time at this point".

"Waiiittt. Ok that's not the point. I'm getting there. Also your personality sucks. Butttt....... besides all that, my messed up brain have... taken a liking to you".

"What the fuck are you talking about?".

"ᴵ ˡᶦᵏᵉ  ʸᵒᵘ".

"Oh. That's it? Ok then". Hijikata walked away leaving Gintoki confused and baffled. 'Did he even hear what I said?' He thought. He stood there like he was a statue, unable to move. He stared as Hijikata was even further from him until he couldn't see him anymore. His head was rushing with thoughts and anger has taken control of him. He kicked a trash can like it was a ball.

"What the hell! I put all my heart and effort to say that to you and you just said ok then??? Huhhhhh??? What does that even meannn?"

He lashed out all his anger on a poor little trash can and once he was done he walked the rest home and slept unsoundly and not like a baby.

—————————————

Sorry for another short chapter. I hope you all have a great day!