Help-

In Snack Smile, a silver perm headed samurai was forced to come by his ordinary looking friend because his sister needed help.

"Aneue. We're here". (Sorry I don't know what he calls her in English)

"Ah Shin-Chan, Gin-San, thank goodness you're here".

"What do you need Aneue? And why is it empty in here?" The brown headed otaku with glasses said looking around the place.

"Ah well you see we're short on girls so we need your help".

"Ahhh not again. Seriously I'm not dressing up as a girl again for the Shogun". The perm head said. (Reference to ep 83)

"Ah well I knew you'd say that but we have no other choice" Otae said doing her evil smile.

"Where's all your girls?"

"They'll come shortly but we need more to fill in those places of those who are sick".

"How many people are sick exactly?" Shinpachi said.

"Just two but the shopkeeper want it to be full since there was a lot of customer booking".

"Why don't you call some other girls?" Gintoki said.

"Well I've tried calling Sa-Chan to come but she's on a mission".

"Huh really?" Gintoki said turning his head around looking for the purple head. "That's strange, the stalker always follows me around".

"Well she has a job you know".

"Well it's seems like her job is following me sometimes".

"Gin-San don't be so rude... although it is kinda true". Shinpachi stated.

"Well we have no time to waste. Hurry up and get changed!" Otae yelled dragging the perm head and the otaku into the back to change them. The two males were yelling for her to let go. Otae pushed them into the back when she was there and looked in the closet for some clothes.

"Here Gin-San take this". Otae said handing him a floral fabric and a silver permed wig.

"Ugh. I have to become Paako again". Gintoki sighed and put the wig on.

"And Shin-Chan. Take this". Otae said handing Shinpachi an orange clothing and a brown wig which Shinpachi refused to put it on but his sister yelled at him.

"Hey Otae, if I'm a girl shouldn't I need padding so I don't look flat like a certain somebody". The silver head said only to have a fist landed on his face.

"No you don't need it anyways". Otae said rubbing her right fist which she used to punch him.

"Oww you hit me. Shouldn't you be careful with my skin since I'm a girl now and I need to look perfect?" Gintoki said in his high pitched voice and both of his hands by his cheeks to make himself look cute.

"Gin-San I think that's enough. Looking at you doing that might make me barf". Shinpachi said messily braiding his hair as his sister did the other end.

"Shut up Pachi boy. You're no better to look at. You're just so ordinary". Gintoki said fixing his kimono. "Anyways I think it's time to leave". He opens the door and see some girls laughing and coming in. "Oh it must be starting soon".

"Gin-San don't forget to do your hair". Otae said while fixing Shinpachis outfit.

"Yea yea I'll do it". He said while putting them into two ponytails on each side. "There done".

"Isn't that a little basic?" Otae reached up to try and fix it but Gintoki walked away waving his hand trying to say that it's fine. Some of the girls walked in the back where they were to get ready to look good for their customers.