Mmmmmmmm

It was late in the morning. Around 11am. The silver haired samurai woke up with a banging hangover. He felt like he was going to puke. His head was aching badly.

"Ugghhh. Shit. I shouldn't have drank so much but that mayora bastard made me". He said. He went to the bathroom, where his toothbrush is and grabbed a cup of water from the sink. (I forgot if they had a kitchen or not). He slowly gulped it and groaned because his hangover was still there.

"Ohhh. Gin-chan!" A squeaky voice yelled. Gintoki turned around and see a pink haired and blue eyed girl with a red Chinese dress on the bathroom door step.

"What Kagura?" He said.

"What's with the get up?" She said. Gintoki looked down and realised he was still wearing a kimono.

"GAHH!" He yelled. He completely forgot he was wearing that.

"I thought you were helping anego. Not fooling around in that pub full of guys wearing dresses" Kagura said cluelessly.

"It's not that Kagura! I was helping Otae but I just had to wear this! And stop yelling my head hurts". He yelled.

"Gin-chan. What's wrong? You seem moody today? Do you have menopause?" She said a bit worried.

"Huh? What are you talking about? Me? Menopause? Men don't get menopause Kagura. Are you an idiot?" He said.

"Ohhh! Really?" She said shocked. "So then what do men get after their periods?".

"Men don't get periods either! Geez who the fuck taught you this stuff". He yelled really questioning Kaguras stupidity.

"Ohh. Anego was telling me about this stuff before so I thought that you have menopause because you're so moody". She said.

"What the hell". He said. "Oh! I just realise! I left my clothes in Snacks Smiles! But wait I have more of the same clothes in my closet". He walked to his closet picking out his black shirt and pants and his white thing that he wraps over.

"Gin-chan. Are you really ok? Should you wear a pad just to make sure?" She said.

"For the last time Kagura. I told you! Males don't get periods!" He yelled. Then a slam on the front door went off.

"GIN-SAN!". A voice yelled. He heard a few stomps towards him. It was a plain looking guy wearing glasses. It was Shinpachi. "Where were you last night? Don't tell me you left right after it started. We were all looking for you!" He yelled.

"Oh really? Now that you mention it. I don't remember how I got home. Maybe it's because of this bitch of a hangover". Gintoki said.

"Shinpachi. Gin-Chan has his period. You gotta be careful of his feelings". She said to the plain looking boy. Shainpachi looked at Kagura and blinked multiple times.

"Um. Kagura. Men don't get periods". He said.

"Whaaa?? Then why is he so moody?" She said.

"Because I have a damn hangover!" Gintoki yelled.

"Ohh. Really? Then you gotta be careful of drinking Gin-Chan! Or else you'll die from the insides because of too much water!". She said.

"We don't die from too much water Kagura. That's why we pee". Shinpachi said.

"Geez. Who the hell is teaching you all these things?". Gintoki said smacking his head with his hands feeling like he failed to raise Kagura.

"Ohh is that the purpose of peeing?". She said.

"Um Yes." Shinpachi said bluntly. "But anyways. Gin-san. Where the hell did you go yesterday?"

"Shinpachi. I really don't remember". He said.