Totato sauce.

Wow

Wow. First of all. I am very shocked to see that this book has reached number one. I am very surprised about this as this is my first time getting ranked #1 in Wattpad for anything really. Ummm. First of all, I would like to ask how? and why? There are clearly better ones out there who deserve the title. And I dont have that many reads or votes so I am very confused as to how it got number one and I dont get it. But thank you Wattpad? Somehow?.........

----------------------------------------------------------

Kondo ran away and left Hijikata with Gintoki. The silver head was very confused. He didn't know what to do. Was he supposed to help clean his wounds? He put him on the couch on his front and see a big stab wound on his back with a lot of blood.

"Man. Do I really need to do this? He can die for all I care". He walked away to his room but then he walked back to him. "You know what? I don't want blood on my floor so I might as well clean your ass up". (Not mean it in a dirty way). He went downstairs to the old hag for bandages. He got yelled at a lot for not paying the rent but when he explained to them his situation they all went up and help.

"Gintoki sama. You better hurry. He's losing a lot of blood". The green haired maid robot said.

"Yea I know Tama". Gintoki said wrapping the bandages around his chest.

"Make sure it's not loose". The old hag said exhaling her cigarette.

"Okay I get it old hag". He yelled. Catherine was holding the vice commanders shoulders to make sure he was still.

"So that gorilla of a commander just left him here? How irresponsible. He should've known you're the least reliable to ask for help. Especially like this". The old hag said crossing her arms.

"Well it's not like he has a brain or anything clearly. Why don't you go and tell him that?" Gintoki yelled.

"Shut up and pay your rent for once". She yelled back.

For a while the two of them were arguing for a while. The green haired maid was cleaning some left over blood splotches on Hijikatas white shirt and Catherine was was sitting down resting. Gintoki was looking at the unconscious Hijikata. He noticed how calm he looked and not like the usual where he was usually angry all the time. Gintoki felt like he was seeing a new side to the demon vice commander.

"Well we'll leave you to take care of him". The old hag said opening the front door and leave along with Tama and Catherine.

Gintoki was on the floor next to the unconscious vice commander on his futon and looked at him not knowing what to do. Hijikata was sleeping very calmly. He looked like a whole different person to the permhead. Gintoki gulped and was sweating because he was very nervous to be looking after the demon vice commander. He didn't know what to do once he wakes up. Would he yell at him? Will he get into a fight with him? He was clueless.