Concert(Short Chapter)

"Haaaa!" I yawn as I wake up to a beautiful sunrise peaking through the curtains before I untangle myself from Grafiya and Venelana.

'Knock' , 'Knock'

I open the door after hearing knocking only to come face to face with Sirzechs smiling mysteriously at me.

"Ah drake I'm glad your up there is something I want to ask you!" Sirzechs says happily...to happily at this early in the morning.

"Hey zechs, what is it?" I say as I wipe my eyes and stretch.

"We, the devil kings, want you to perform a concert in front of all three factions showcasing the peace treaty we have between eachother!" Sirzechs says excited.

"Mhmmm!" I say shocked at what he said but also happy about getting back on stage.

"Alright I'll do it, when is the concert!" I ask Sirzechs.

"Well....it's today!" Sirzechs says nervously as I stare at him wide-eyed before jumping up now completely awake as I push him out the door and I grab my guitar before running to the library, where i usually go to play, and begin writing new songs to perform.

Timeskip: Concert!

After spending like Six hours writing songs I find myself at the concert and let me tell you, it is packed with members of all three factions and my family is here backstage with me as I pace back and forth.

"Holy shit that's a lot of people!"I say nervously as everyone looks out and nods shocked at how many people are here.

"Okay, drake listen...you got this okay just do what you do best...sing, forget about everyone there and just sing!" Venelana says as she kisses my cheek while I blush as the girls all start to pout in jealousy before giving me their own kiss on the cheek.

"Okay, yeah I got this..." I say as I walk out on stage.

"I so don't got this!"

"And here he is ladies and gentleman I give you DRAKEEEE!" The DJ announces as everyone starts screaming while I wave at them.

"How y'all doing tonight!" I say out to the crowd as the dj starts playing.

{Undecided: Chris Brown}

No, I don't say it often
And I probably should've told you
I hurt this bad, I know
And I probably shouldn't want this so bad
It's weighing, weighing on me
Don't wanna wake up in the morning
Cannot undo what we did in this bed
And I can't get you out
So I gotta go
No, I'm not ready for
You want me all alone

[As I sing the first verse, everyone starts singing and dancing to the song with my family in the front row dancing as well]

But I'm undecided, excited, ignited
And I don't wanna feel the way I do
But I like it
Look at all these sparks flying
But I'm still indecisive
And she want me to wife it
But I'm undecided

[I start doing my dance as I sing the Chorus and everyone starts cheering and flames come off the stage as I continue singing]

I know I shouldn't be doing this, but here we go again
Girl, you know that pussy is my weakness (weakness, weakness, weakness)
Girl, you got me addicted when you switching positions
You tell me, "Shut up"
And you know I listen, I hate it
Wish I never did it
I can't keep sinning and pretending (ooh, oh, oh, ohh)