Depressed

We've been back in Kuoh Town for a month now, and I feel so alone because up here in the 'human' world the last seven months didn't happen and I'm just angry all the time and then I cry, but then I get pissed off because I'm crying...'sigh'...this has been my life for the last month since we have returned.

I don't eat nor do I sleep I just sit in the corner in this dark room by myself...I feel so broken and the girls try to help but it doesn't help and I've tried to put on a fake smile and push through but that doesn't work anymore I just don't know what to do anymore...

"Drake-San are you up?" I hear Rias ask.

"...'Silence'..."

" 'Sigh'...Drake-San I know your hurting and I wish I could help you, that's why I called a couple of people who I hope can!" Rias says as the door opens and in comes...Grafiya and Venelana.

"Drake-San...what's wrong?" Venelana says as she moves closer to me but I don't answer.

"...You feel alone up here in the Human World!" Grafiya says and for the first time I lift up my head and look at them and they just look at me shocked probably because of the sleep
Deprivation bags under my eyes.

"Oh baby...you look terrible" Venelana says before I chuckle as Rias smiles softly seeing me getting the help I need before she walks away.

"Talk to us...what's wrong?" Venelana says as she and Grafiya sit on either side of me.

"I fell alone here...and I know I wanted to come back, but being up here it feels like the last seven months didn't happen it's like we didn't just fight a three way war and I didn't kill hundreds of people but all of this did happen and I just feel...broken!" I say as I start to curl my into a ball and cry my eyes out as I feel two pairs of arms wrap around me.

"It's okay Drake let it out, it's okay baby" Grafiya says as I continue to cry.

After almost an hour of constant crying I finally stop and look up to see two women smiling softly at me.

"Better?" Venelana asks me to which I just nod as I get up.

"I'm gonna go to my studio, I need get some stuff off my chest!" I say before walking away and down stairs leaving a curious family who after me walk into the studio couldn't help but walk closer to listen in.

As I walk in I start to put together a beat for this song I want to record them I step into the booth and start to sing.

{Yungeen Ace: Walk Away}

What if I told you that I'm exhausted (but what if I told you)

What if I told you that I'm beyond tired (beyond tired)

What if I told you that I'm so done tryin'

Wishin' my life had a button so I could rewind (so I could rewind)

What if I told you I'm not as strong as you think I am (but what if I told you)

[As I sing my family listens and just looks at me sadly]

I just wanna go far away, somewhere that I don't know where I am (somewhere that I don't know where I am)

But I don't want this life anymore (I don't want this life anymore)

Gotta be carеful for what I'm askin' for (gotta be careful)

This life that I prayеd for, this life that I begged