Into The Woods And A Special Aftermath...

I was shaking with excitment. I was in a red cape and dress with a basket in my hand, backstage with the cast of Into The Woods. I was nervous, yet excited. The music started and the actors acted out their parts. I did mine perfectly and skipped off stage. I watched from the side. I felt someone lift me over their head. I looked down and saw Tuck. He smiled. I blushed. He set me down just as Cinder ella ran off stage with her dress. Tuck and I got in our places. 

  I skipped on stage and he asked the questions and sang his creepy song. The scene ended and we prepared the cottage and sheet scene. Tuck jumped into the old-looking bed and mumbled his lines. The baker ran off stage. The witch walked on stage. We were getting close to our part. The prince ran off stage and I skipped onto it. The baker stopped me. "Hello there little one", He said. "Oh hello", I said. "Did you save some of those sweets for Granny?" he asked. "Oh well I ate all the sweets... and half a loaf of bread", I answered and the audience laughed. "Where did you get this cape?" he asked gripping onto the hood part. "My Granny made it for me!" I said. "May I see it?"he said trying to take it. "I really dont like to be without my cape", I said trying to tug it back. "Give it back!" We tugged on it and argued until I let go and he ran off with it. I wailed loudly and the crowd was laughing again. He ran back and put it back on me. "I just wanted to make certain you really love this cape", he said. "Now you go to your Granny's and make sure no wolf comes your way", he said and pointed. "I'd rather a wolf than you any day!" I said and stomped on his foot, running away. 

  The stage grew dark and they set up the cottage and curtains and the bed. I ran backstage and got on the right side of the stage. I skipped onto stage and did my part as best as possible. I got off stage afterwards and the cast was laughing in the dressing room were they prepared and did final touches. I made new friends on the set as well. The Baker's name was Duncan Hayford, and his sister played the witch, Jessie. Cinderella was played by Andrea Garcia and Jack was played by Jeffery Jackson, or Jeff. 

  After the show, Linnea, April, Sensei and all four of my brothers were really happy. They enjoyed the show. Tuck was really good, even if he did a small in it. We were about to go and grab pizza when my hood was grabbed and someone grabbed me. I looked up. "Oh my god", I said. "It's Pharnell!" I said and hugged him. He laughed and saw Linnea and tuck tackle him in a hug. "I was here with a friend of mine", he said and gestured to a young man. "This is Daniel Kim. You may know him from a mash-up called, 'Pop Danthology' ", Pharnell said and Daniel smiled at us. "Daniel, this is Linnea, Tuck and Emma, the kids I told you about", he said. Daniel shook our hands. "Nice to meet you all", he said and Pharnell walked away with him. "We have to go", he said. "Us too", I said and we walked out. "T-T-F-N! Ta ta for now!" I said and we all walked out of the theater. "Race you all there!" Mikey said and Raph only smirked. "I'll beat ya!" he said and they took of with me on their tails. The others hung back. 

  We were the first ones there. We ordered the pizza and waited outside with the 5 boxes. When we got to April's house, we ate every single slice. Later that night at the lair, Leatherhead said that he was very happy to see us before dozzing off with Mikey on the floor. I fell alseep on my bed.