You Should Try Harder, Raph!!

I was sitting on the couch watching t.v. when I heard yelling coming from the dojo. Yellow, who was sitting with me, jumped at the noise as well. I ran into the dojo with her. Raph had Leo in a headlock and Leo's face was redder than Raph's mask. "Raph! Let go of him!" I said. Raph threw Leo across the dojo and Leo crashed into a wall. Raph attacked me and cut my arm. Donnie came in and tried helping, only to be throw to the wall next to Leo. Mikey nearly dodged Raph. Raph then grabbed me and threw me into the wall, chest first. I landed on my leg and felt pain spring through out my left leg. I groaned as Master Spinter knocked Raph in the head. "My son! What happened!" he asked/yelled. "He threw us to the wall!!" Mikey yelled. "I'M TRYING TO CONTROL MY ANGER!!" Raph yelled. "THEN STOP HURTING US, ESPECIALLY EMMA AND MYSELF!!!" Leo yelled. It was true. Raph took his anger out on Leo and I. Never severly to Mikey and Donnie, or anyon else. Donnie helped me up. I yelped in pain and sat back down. "I-I", Raph began but Leo inturpted. "Raph, until you can control your anger, stay away from us", Leo said. "I can! I try hard!" Raph yelled back. Mikey ran over to Donnie and they helped to the door where Leo was. "THEN TRY HARDER, RAPH!! STAY AWAY FROM ME!!" Leo yelled and slammed the dojo doors shut. Donnie and Mikey helped me to Donnie's lab. They set me down on the metal table and Donnie took an X-ray of my leg. "Broken", he said. Yellow came in and hugged Mikey. "You ok?" she asked and Mikey nodded. Leo put his head down. 

 "I'm sorry", Leo said. "I-its ok", I said. He held his head while Donnie wrapped my leg in a cast. "A few weeks and you're good", Donnie said half-smiling. I smiled. Leo handed me crutches and I held my leg in the air while I moved around. I walked to my room and locked my door. I sung softly to myself.

On the first page, of our story,

The future seemed so bright,

Then this thing turned out so evil,

I don't know why I'm still surprised.

Even angels have,

Their wicked schemes,

And you take that,

To new extremes.

But you'll always be my hero,

Even though you've lost your mind.

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn,

That's alright because I like the way it hurts.

Just gonna stand there and hear me cry,

That's alright because I love the way you lie. 

I love the way you lie.

Now there's gravel in our voices,

Glass is shattered from the fight,

In this tug of war , 

You'll always win,

Even when I'm right.

Cause you feed me fables from you hand,

With violent words, 

And empty threats,

And it's sick that all these battles,

Are what keeps me satisfied.

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn,

That's all right because I like the way it hurts.

Just gonna stand there and hear me cry,

That's alright because I love the way you lie,

I love the way you lie,

So Maybe I'm a masochist,

I try to run,

But I don't wanna ever leave,

Till the walls are going up,

In smoke with all,

Our Memories.

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn,

That's alright because I like the way it hurts.

Just gonna stand there and hear me cry,

That's alright because I love the way you lie.

I love the way you lie.

 Tears were streaming down my face. I cried. Raph was always anger nowadays. My tears fell onto my hands as I searched for my knife. I took out my exacto knife and cut my skin, blood mixing with my tears on the floor. I bleed through many scratches on my hands and arms. I cut myself, crying in the process. I hadn't done this since I was little. I couldn't stop until both my arms were cut up badly. Blood was everywhere. I cried, throwing the knife down. Why did Raph have to be so mean at points? Raph busted the door down off it's hinges and Leo ran over to me, picking me up. Donnie choked tears back, as well as the other 3. Leo held me close. He didn't care that I bled all over him. He rushed me to the lab with the others close behind. He set me down. Mikey was in the corner of the room crying like someone ran over his cat. Donnie put some medicine on my arms. He then wrapped my arms. Raph was.... crying? Leo was in tears as well as Donnie, but... Raph? "I'm ok", I said and Raph just cried harder. "We all hear you sing", Mikey said in between sobs. "I just let my steam out on you guys sometimes because I get upset or worried", Raph said and was full on crying at this point, Half of me felt sorry, the other half was just plain upset. 

  "I'm sorry", We said at the same time. "I'll try harder next time", Raph said. Leo patted him on the back. I laid down and felt my hand being held. Mikey was holding my hand and Yellow was holding Mikey's other hand. Donnie held my other hand and Leo held Mikey's hand on mine. Raph held my hand on Donnie's side. "We're here for you", Leo said as everyone let go.