Meeting Scarlett And Finding The Lost Sister

~(Donnie's P.O.V.)~

"It's been 2 months since we've seen her. She could be in trouble" Leo said. "We need to keep searching", I said. I glanced at Raph. He's been constantly arguing us for random reasons. I kept breaking my inventions, Leo couldn't meditate for more than a minute. Mikey sucked at video games, which is really bad for him. Master Splinter couldn't be sadder. He didn't train us as much and kept keeping to himself. We were all falling apart. Because Emma wasn't with us. Because we weren't the people we were suppose to be. We messed up. All I wanted to do was see Emma again. We all did.

"Leo, do you see anything?" Mikey asked. "Nope. You?" Leo asked "No sir", Mikey said. Raph grunted and looked away from us. "Can't you just help us?" Leo asked. "Not a chance", Raph said. "Look, it's not our faults she went missing! So, can't you just help us look?!" Leo said, walking to Raph. "Shut up!" Ralph said. "Honestly, why should I help?! She said it was my fault anyway!!" He said. "Because you are her brother!!" Leo said. "And what are you?! Her second-cousin's-pet's-uncle's-dog's-wife who was killed at a bachelor's party?!" Ralph said.

"I'm her brother, just like you!" Leo said.

"I've heard that many times before."

"Why do you still act like nothing good is going to happen?!"

"Because it's not!"

"How do you know?!"

"BECAUSE I DO!!"

"WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET YOU HEAD OUT OF HELL AND GET BACK TO EARTH, WHERE YOU BELONG!!!!" Leo yelled.  

Mikey hid behind me. They hadn't acted like this ever before. "Donnie? I'm....scared", Mikey said. I hushed him as the two idiots hammered on about petty and self-concious. I had to cover Mikey's ears at some points because they said some BAD stuff. About 20 minutes in, I had enough. "Will you two shell brains GET IT TOGETHER?!" I yelled. Ralph and Leo looked sheepish. "Lets keep looking", I said and hopped a rooftop.

(Emma's P.O.V.) 

(CROSSOVER TIME!! ABOUT TO BLOW YOU MINDS!! YOU DON'T THINK I WATCH THIS SHOW!!)

I heard a scratching sound coming from the doors of the warehouse. I opened them and a girl about my age came in. She had long brown hair up to her hips and had green eyes. She had a green gi on. Her face was dusted with ashes. I closed the doors. "Who are you?" I asked. "My name is Scarlett" the girl said. She was smaller than me. "How old are you?" I asked. "14", she answered. "Well, if you want, you can stay here. I'm running away from my brothers", I said. "Oh", she said. "Well, long story short, my uncle got mad at something so I ran away", she said. "What's your name?" I asked. "Scarlett. Scarlett Magonama", she said. I smiled. "Emma Hamato", I said. We heard a loud noise coming from the doors. "Do you think she's here?" Someone asked. "This warehouse is the only place in town that we haven't looked" another voice said. I grabbed Scarlett' s hand and took her to the back of the warehouse to a small hole. I crawled into it and she did as well. I pulled and box over the small opening and put another on our end. The small room was about the size of a large closet, with only a small 2 foot window.

   We heard shuffling and grunting noises and boxes being broken. Something came over to the box. "Last one guys. Wait! There's something behind it", Someone said. "IT'S DONNIE!!!" I said in my head. The box outside was removed. I pushed the box on our side so that they couldn't get in. It didn't work. The box broke. Donnie removed it and stared wide-eyed at me. "Emma? Could this be true that it's you?" He asked. I nodded. I saw Scarlett outside the window. She ran off, but soon a boy about the age of 16 tackled her. The boy had longish brown hair and brown eyes. Another guy a little younger who was super skinny and had on very formal clothes, clapped his hands at the other two. I looked back at Donnie. He grabbed me by my arm and pulled me out. Master Splinter was there with them. "My daughter", he said. Leo hugged me. "You've been here for 2 months?" Leo said. I nodded. Tears beamed Leo's eyes and slid down his face, along with Mikey who hugged me after Leo let me go. Donnie hugged me, crying as well. Sensei hugged me. "Where's Raph?" I asked. "Home. He was really upset after the argument with Leo", Donnie said, wiping his tears away.

  When we got home, Raph came out of his room. "Any sign of-", he stopped in mid sentence and looked at me. He ran up to me and hugged me hard. "Thank God your ok!!!!" He said. I felt something wet go on my back. "Are you......crying?" I asked. He nodded. Donnie sat me down on th  couch. "No injuries", he said after checking me. "Good. You will not do this again, right?" Sensei asked. I shook my head. "No", I said. He nodded and walked off.

~{Later that day with Scarlett' s P.O.V.}~

  "I'm sorry I ran away", I said to my uncle. "Its ok. I was just upset and angry at the moment", My uncle Rudy said. I nodded. "Don't scare us ok?" Kim said. "Fiiiinnneeee!!!" I said. She rolled her eyes. "Just don't do it again", she said. I nodded.

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

"Ok."