SFH x HOMEGIRL, I DESERVE

"Look you need to fix all this. I cannot sit around and watch you do this to her, that's my Bestfriend.. and please don't act like I don't know about you, and that girl. I don't know her name but just know when I see her or something that bitch and you getting these hands."

Coming straight In as If I hadn't heard anything I smile at Minyon having a seat across from him, I didn't look up at him, speak to him, nothing... I just felt him staring at me and I ain't care I was letting the guilt eat him alive. He was the weakest man to me ever at this point In our relationship It started off from him coming home late thinking, he was out with someone else to that really being the case.

I wait for our cook to hand me the fresh cooked waffles and side of cut fruits, as he handed them to me I smile going to the big patio I set everything down then hear the door open back up I didn't have to break my neck to see who It was.

"Can you listen to me man." I Ignore him taking a sip of juice.

"I'm done listening to your stories Instead of trapping, you should make a big book. A book of all your lies go on- I'll even help your stupid ass come up with a title." Hearing him get frustrated I laugh enjoying my breakfast I was not about to let his simple ass ruin my morning watching the people on the beach I see Cateara walking up to the patio on the steps.

"Hey boo.. you glowing this morning." I smile feeling, cute. Being pregnant you have to feel yourself I mean most women think they're ugly, fat.. you gotta love the skin your In that's what I'm doing I haven't reached the super big stage yet.

"Girl Iam feeling this little breeze outside this morning..." Just a little small talk. I didn't know this girl all too well and neither did the rest of us I was keeping the conversations short, and cool.. ok.

"Me too you look cute where you headed?" I watcher her as she took It upon herself to sit and eat my pineapples, and shit. I let her carry on no need to get all worked up.

"Nothing, I was thinking ab going shopping for these gitls... and getting some cute clothes." Although, the girls had every single thing from toys to sneakers Durk wouldn't stop he was going to be a good dad but... why couldn't his ass just be a good Boyfr?

Cateara and I spoke for some minutes until she told me to meet her later at the mall when I felt like going out, I was going to go and treat myself like a Queen.

"Don't be going out with no random ass strangers." Minyon cut herself In as I had a small smile on my face feeling good. Here we go again I know she was only looking out for me but I had already realised that Cateara was just a stranger and I didn't know her from a can of fucking paint but I'm not a baby and Iam free to do whatever!

"Thanks Mom."

"Serious shit Marley who was that girl?" She asked leaning on the counter looking down at her phone.

"Stick to worrying about my cousin mind yours babygirl." I tell her going up the steps Durk was on the phone sounding mad as fuck cursing someone out I know that It wasn't my place to be coming In on his calls like this. But this was the second time I caught him like this first time was Briana.

"So I hear that you around. You gotta leave man... shit ain't never been cool, and you messing with her! I swear I-" He swung the door open looking me up, and down then walked straight past me I turn my head missing him as he left out.

$
M I N Y O N

I don't know what It was but that boy did something to me. I wanted him In the worst way. He just can't see that I'm the one for him, matter of fact the perfect one his favorite his everything.