SFH x STRESS

Another flawless picture or Marley, and another update for y'all😘

$
3 LONG MONTHS LATER
I ran down the steps decked out In all black my favorite color.. well one of my faves. I go to the truck Jumping Inside going over to Fredo's home. It's been a long three months- and so far everything Isn't going well. Durk, and I have been arguing non-stop to the point where I'll sit his ass out front of the bedroom door.. with a pillow, and covers for his comfort!

He's been leaving out the house 3am coming back the next morning, I don't even stick around to cook breakfast, or lunch for his ass he ain't ever home. I mean I barely seen him these past two days Minyon's spending the cold nights with me. How was my Bestfriend doing everything my Boyfriend ought' ta be doing..

The stress was coming on me heavy, he been slacking so much he came late to my doctor's appointment as soon as I was walking to the car he pulls up.. asking for so much forgiveness that he arrived late. That was the most Important thing ever! I was finding out the sex- It's girls.

You know what? I cried that night. What's he becoming he was slipping, and usually I would be here to pick him up But, I was so done with his shit, I didn't bother to even tell my cousin how he's not home sometimes, part-time on his duties It's alright man, It's alright.

"MarMar what's up?" Fredo grinned he was always fried with that annoying ass cup of lean In his hand Durk was hanging around him more this wasn't the old days were he could hang with his little buddies, getting friend eachnight.. and drinking lean like It was good for him!

"Don't wassup me have you seen Durk he hasn't been home since yesterday, and he ain't bothered to call me. I want the truth-you might be his homeboy, and y'all might not be wit that telling shit! but, I demand some answers damnit." I had enough.

"I don't know where he at. On God."

"You going to hell putting God name In this shitty ass lie." Slapping the back of his head hard, I walk back to the car crying hitting on the steering wheel, I for sure as hell hope he wasn't out with another bitch I'd kill em both. I stop past Minyon's home pissed off.

Pulling out my keys to her home I opened the door to good smelling dinner.. even her, n my cousin fucking like rabbits on the counter I lean on the frame with my eyebrows raised here she was saying all this BS how she hadn't fucked with Von like that- Oh, baby you fuck with him the long way.

"Oh shit!" He ran out the kitchen to the next room.

"Mar! seriously! that Is not cool bitch." I shrugged heading to the living room, that kind of lifted my mood, Durk heavily on my mind still though.

Seeing my cousin rush from out the dining room doors he was mad as hell.

"I can't believe you."

"Believe what that I caught, you and my Bestfriend that's been lying this whole time fucking on her counter? I cain't believe you!" I wasn't even mad.

"You two chill out, baby I'll call you later." She said he left without another word not even a kiss In exchange, damn what the fuck Is happening with everybody?

"Your cracking up I should slap you!" Minyon pushed past ms her long silk robe flowing as she walked back to the kitchen.

"It's Just I been sad all morning, fuck It since yesterday I miss my Boyfriend." I confess I mean yes, Iam done with his shit and whenever I catch him! he'll get It. I love him, always will but, I'm fed up and I need some sort of break!

"Whatchu mean.." My Bestfriend asks me fixing me a plate of food, she knew me so well. As long as she ain't drop dat shit on that nasty ass counter of hers I was cool with whatever..