Savage for him

DURK'S pov

"Marley! I'm out got sumn to do aight." Soft footsteps padded against the floor, marley kissed me on the lips for the longest. So far our relationshiop is cool, it's been two weeks, good two weeks without shit jumpin' between us, I'm liking it plus mar is everything I want. My beautiful babygirl, angel.. Shit my everything.

"Be safe for me, D." Her eyes showed she cared for me. I nodded kissing all around her face, I unlocked the door to my black maybach, rolling out mar stood in the doorway. Damn, god you blessed A nigga. Hours ago Tavares, called about some work that gotta be done. Could have been there earlier but, marley held me back. Ever since that nigga JoJo got murked, rocko sending his boys each way to get us.

Boul has to understand, my team too strong, he's fucking wit my side of town think those niggas you got bang with you? Nah. They working for me. Stepping out the car I locked my shit then proceeded to walk in reese' house. Nigga moved from englewood to some fancy ass place guess he been stackin' money.

"Damn, nigga bout time you got here."

"Pussy could have been here lot faster, you wanna be living in the enchanted forrest nshit." I told him. I know mar kept me back, dis nigga live hella far, and in the cut. Reese waved me off he started to talk about other off topic shit, I'm in this place to get straight to business. "Look-Enough about minyon. Fuck you called me for."

Not on some rude shit, but minyon cool.. fucking positive she is.

"Rocko."

"So? he pulling the same weak moves, for two weeks." I said. Back then rocko and I was niggas, make A long story short... I was on top, Rocko ass wadn't now the pussy can't stand me. Now for him stalking me is one of his main priorties. Tavares stood up pacing back and forth like he on some shit, better yet nervous about sumn. "Nigga you coo?" I asked him, sweat formed all around him.

"Y-yeah. Durk rocko got better shit than us man, he gotta army of mothafuckas on out asses." How the fuck he know this shit?

"How you know what rocko got reese?" He shot his head up at me fast.

"I H-heard around.. Shit don't matter where I heard it either. Just know." Reese stuttered every word that broke out his fucking mouth. He prolly ain't lying. Last nigga I knew that stuttered so badly he ended up dead on the cold streets for telling me A fib.. Tavares my bro tho, he anit frauding to me.

"Pussy whatch yo tone ya heard!" Warning him, he got some weed out his pocket, then dumped loads of guwop on the counter. I wasn't gone say anything on how he was getting bread, found it weird to do that. Telling reese that I had run out, we dapped then I left out. Going down the steps briana was coming up before I stopped her. "Runs in the family huh?" I asked her.

"Tavares not y- nevermind. Have A great day." Briana smirked then walked around me, briana gave herself the hoe title after we brokeup, now she fucking tavares? Who next? Fredo, Jovan, Nuski. Letting it go I slid in the car rolling out, the sun still shinning out on the wild chicago streets. Feins from all over wandered the streets pleaded anyone for A couple hits. Coming to A halt I looked on the porch seeing Nu outside talking to some Jawn.

"Cous." Nuski grinned we did our handshake that we'd had since kids adding the snap at the end. From the corner of my eye the girl low key stared at me while trying to focus on Nu, I'm sure ol girl knew who the fuck Iam, I wadnt worried bout her.. mar fuck me up. Letting my cous spit his little game I went in his house checking my phone no text from marley, few from fredo telling me it's some party tonight. Love A good party, shit I can kick back.. But, iont know about this one.

Kicked back Nu came in shouting back at girl, I looked at him chuckling. "Not giving up the yams broham." He groaned, falling back on the couch. "Shut the fuck up." I raised my hand, still clowning his ass.

"Whats been up witcha' nigga." Nu said lighting the freshly made blunt. Smoking wasn't really one of my things, every now and then I'd get lit.. right now def one of those moments I needed it shit. I got Alot under the belt. Taking it from his hands, I looked out the window thinking I seen something, I soon brushed it off.

"Nothing, tryin' to get shit in control. Weird shit going on nu.. I feel it. Man went to go see reese he called me abour rocko. Got there he all in A new crib, flossing money around. Now I ain't no despising ass nigga. But, he was tremulous as hell Nu." On top of that had dozen more question as to why the hell Briana was there.

"Peeped. The guys been on his ass, I know that been yo homeboy for the longest, think he doing some extra shit on the side." Nu said seriously, Ion think tavared on that type time, unless he wanted his fucking head rocked off his shoulders, six feet under. But, then again he could be be right about him. Passing the blunt back over my way, I took one last drag before getting up. "Gotta go bro, be safe." Dapping him I got out getting in the car.
__________________________________________

Taking off my sneaks In the entertainment room, mar had all lights out, with the curtain drawn, curled the fuck up watching A scary movie. Snickering, lowly I rested my arms on her shoulders, feeling her body freeze.

"Chillout scary ass." I said mumbling in her ear, going around the couch she let her feet hang, I layed back with my head in her lap. Marley hit my chest frowning at what I'd did to her. "Heart ready to give out nshit!" Mar put her head on her arm, endlessly long hair moved whenever she moved, taking this to admire her, mar was alluring. Had her little flaws, shit I adore it- it's what makes her. Her small freckles, that someone coudln't even notice except me.

"Boy what you lookin' at." Her eyes glued on the television, soft hands running over my hair.

"You." I answered truthfully, whoever had this beautiful blessing before me, A fucking pussy for letting her go. Mar deserve it all even tho it really has only been weeks, she leaned down giving me the weakest kiss ever.

"Man, that kiss light as hell." She let A soft giggle out then got off the couch leaving me back, in the entertainment room. Where she think she going at. Hot on her ass she sauntered up the steps she was clothed in my white button down shirt most likely she anit got no damn, panties on.. Shit, nigga I won't complain on that one. Aware her and I passed our-yeah our.. bedroom.

She opened the door to my office, furrowing my eyesbrows closely she sat on the desk, going to speak she got to it before me.

"Sh." Her legs crossed, making me lick my lips.

"So I hear- you killed some innocent kid." Putting my head down, I knew mar wadn't gone stop there, more to come. Sighing her hands crept under my chin making me look her in those light eyes of hers.

"Far from innocent did more shit then me mar! He was plotting on they guys, and you fuck with the guys you fucking with me too." She snorted, then slid off the desk taking A seat in my bigger chair. Knowing that I was off the subject mar looked good ashit rested in that chair, looking like the boss around this home. Following her hands she got out my 9mm aiming it at the board behind her it flew past me, I didn't Jump the sound of A gun never phased me, growing up around guns, violence I'm immune.

"Put that down yo." I went around the desk, snatching it from her for the second time, marley knows my thing with guns and her, and doing this only makes me furious. Mar laughed playfully, gripping her forearm up, her smirk still plastered on her lips.

"What you trying to prove to me mar. Playing with guns, hearing about someone I killed. What else yo ass fucking know?" she ripped her arm outta my grasp getting more serious. "I know that you aren't safe out their durk. Let me in on your game."

Doing A double over on what she'd said, girl must be out her fucking mind. Gots to be drunk or something I picked her up then went back to the bedroom, she beated against, my chest thinking I was gone let her ass go. Now she went out the league getting in tbe game? So she could end up like JoJo.. or the boul we'd recently laid out!

"Durk." Mar whined

"No. Join the game take yo silly ass to sleep marley." I sat towards the end of the bed hearing marley let smart words slip out her mouth began to antagonize me. Imma let her talk her shit until she fall asleep, shit not messing me up. The bed dipped, as I removed my rollie from my wrist. Marley sucked on my neck, then stopped. This girl forever starting sexual shit, never finish it.

"Bye mar I anit changing my fucking mind."

And I really wasn't.