Savage for him

Durk's personal story he shared with me earlier had me thinking, I cannot even begin to imagine what it feels like to lose A sibling. When my boyfriend dropped that tear shit, I wanted to fucking drop one for him too. We sat talking about his fam for A good ten minutes until he had to get back to the boys. His moms seemed pretty cool from what he told me. Not alot info on pops, said he was in jail for life.

Iont think my momma could survive my dad going away... For life nah. That's only going to build more things up on my peoples. And we ont need that. Not done they little important meeting they took it to the basment, durk claimed I'm not allowed to step foot down there. I do what I want, with not being able to go down there or the office it just made me more curious, on what durk has in those rooms.

Plopping down on the couch, I let an exhausted puff of air blow out my mouth. Turning the tv, on two vibrates made me reach in the back of my true religion Jeans. My eyes widened at the name displaying on the screen. Lord tell me this ain't no scam playing with my eyes.

YON: meet me at the creek.

Yon and I were smaller the creek was our spot. And if she needed me to get out there then shit must be hella serious. Taking the keys to durk's black on black mercedes, the basment door creaked, snapping my head over tavares looked at me, I tried cooling out I was in A rush.

"Where you headed." He asked me, taking A seat in the same spot I sat in. He certainly is not durk.. therefor my whereabouts? Are none of this boys concern. "Out." Simply answering the question I left without another word.

I'm coming minyon. I shut the door, then pulled out the line of cars. Yon gone didn't bother me y'know? Like send me in fits. We known eachother for the longest, and with the bond she and I got my bestfriend is A strong woman, whom can defend herself. Here and there durk called me asking where I'm at. Anit nobody but, reese snitch bitch ass that done spilt it. Bruh... I understand that's yo bro! Still.

Arriving at the creek, slight breezes made the dead leaves swirl around me. Bound to rain, I can feel it sooner I find this dumb dumb, quicker we won't get soaked in the down pour. Leaves crunched beneath me, getting me all freaked out. "Ayo minyon getcho' spooky ass out aight! I am not feelin this shit!" I shouted, alone out hea not A game, you ont know what typa negros be running buck wile round' here dawg. Down A hill my legs started to pick up speed, I squinted seeing my bestfriend in nothing but, A shirt.

Her panties too of course. "Put some damn, pants on fool." Smacking the back of her head, she chuckled doing as I said. Her smile wasn't reaching her eyes like they once did.

"Speak." I said.

Before she began explaining she took A long breath exhaling out. "I love Tavares mar.. Damn, words can't even explain dis shit, I fucked up marley, Just when I thought-I fucked everything up." Yon cried softly on my lap, while I patted her back. Repeating the same three word over.

I fucked up, I fucked up!

"Babes, it prolly is not allat serious." Minyon cracked up with laughter, seconds later she got on A more serious note. I just want her to know that imma be around for her regardless, if she fucked up or not. Yon my homie, bestfriend, sister... For life nothing in the world gone change that. "Not the girl that slept with her ex's friend." Confused like shit, I got that yon was speaking on Tavares... Which friend tho.

"M-marley, I slept with von. The night I argued with tavares, you were at my crib soons you left me. I called your cousin.. Thing is Tavares and I fucked A few days before that." I got tons of thoughts flying through my head, right now. To let you in on it they not the fuck good either, yon fails to realise that what she created isn't the least bit good. For fucking sake, Tavares and my cousin are damn, near bestfriends!

"Please keep it from Tavares." My bestfriend whispered, her eyes begged for me to do so.

"Fuck minyon, yo ass created the biggest war of all times you know that! Whatchu gonna do, what WE gone do, yon?" Tugging at my hair, A little I checked my phone durk sent me more texts, I sighed then put it back.

"Abortion." Bish whet.

"No no no. All types of wrong, go spend A few nights at my moms, crib out north side." One thing Iont belive is that abortion shit, killing innocent lives that haven't even developed yet... It's cruel ashit. For almost four house we'd stayed out talking, about the good times. But, now it was time for me to get back home. On the ride back home A small warehouse in the cut, was blocked off by cops, I seen A body bag also. The shit that happens in Englewood.

Broken homes, turned to normal homes, before I knew it normal became A gorgeous house. The gates opened for me, parking the mercedes I stepped getting greeted by an upset durk. Damn, Mar you should've answered the mans calls. Except my bestfriend needed me.

"Where yo ass been at huh." I swung the door open, going straight to the kitchen... I can see this bullshit now, durk is gonna flip out on me for no fucking reason. Not like he was paying attention to me earlier soon as his little buddies came over to speak 'bidness' as he calls it. He paced back, and forth trying to keep cool.

"Out." Giving him the word, I gave Tavares. If he wanna know where the fuck I been, he gone need to tone that yelling crap down. "Out! out hope you anit out in the south side streets, shit been real hectic lately." Durk let his voice down, making it easier to respond back.

"Calm down durk... I needed air." He nodded pouring himself bacardi. Alcohol took got sumn, to do with his poor behavior. "Next time call me bae." He said coming behind me, snaking his tatted arms right around my waist. I lowkey like this. Durk may be rough, only from his life growing up. But, I could deal with him.

"Baby I'm tired as fuck, gimme A piggy back ride." I giggled as durk tickled me, before letting me Jump on his back going up the steps durk, gr me hot-Telling me how much he wanted to give me the night of my life. As, fucking great as that shit sounds imma virgin. I used to get clowned about being one, but, durk sees it as A blessing. You know his ding dong ass used to fucking loose pussies.

"Forreal mar, this dick gone make yo ass hooked!" Sure, I been ate out by other niggas. Imma damn, human being I need me fucking pleasure also, what I've been told I got some great pussy. Durk says I'm gone be hooked from his oh so great sex, might be the other way around my brotha. "Go to sleep." I laughed, at him going to the bathroom he stopped me.

"Gotta take them clothes off in front of me one day shorty." Durk gave me the most cutest grin, ever. He is right it's just that, I ain't confident enough to get undressed near him. "Picture me not in the room mar." I nodded then started to take my sandals, to my shirt off-checking on durk he bit his bottom lip. I got his boxers, then kept the bra on too hot for shirts tonight bruh.

He turned the lights out scooting closer to me, shit feels so, fuckin right.

"Goodnight mar mar."

"Night D." Soon after A kiss was planted on my forhead.

___________________________________________

Bleh short, but what yall think about it? 💭🙇