ˢʸⁿᵒᵖˢⁱˢ

"Please, just let me live thisfor a little longer

for a little longer. Even if it
is the end of us and the start
of you and her."

"I knew I wasn't ever going
to be enough for you. I guess
I got my hopes up."

"Hey, you should be proud of
me. I'm being responsible and that's
very, very new for me, babe."

PAIN SEEMED TO COME NATURALLY FOR SOMEONE LIKE OLIVIA BLOSSOM. Always waiting around every corner she approached, waiting for its chance to jump her, destroy her. It had always seemed to be this way for as long as she could remember. From her parents shipping her back to her hometown that she never truly misses. Especially since her ex-boyfriend lived there and hadn't left after their messy breakup.

AND THE PAIN AND ANGUISH DIDN'T SEEM TO HOLD BACK AS IT SOON REACHED HER COUSIN. Being murdered in cold blood by her uncle, the last person she ever expected to do such a thing. Olivia least expected her friend/ex-boyfriend, Chris Jones to be involved. But it pushed the dysfunctional family that was the Blossom's who had always been painted as this perfect and ruthless family who practically ruled Riverdale for years upon years.

OLIVIA AND CHERYL DIDN'T GET THE JUSTICE THAT THEY BELIEVED THEY DESERVED. Clifford had hung himself in the barn on Thornhill and Chris Jones had disappeared. No word of where he went and no explanation as to why he was even involved. But Olivia wasn't ever going to respect the boy even if he came forward and explained himself with anything justifiable. This was her cousin, Jason who had been nothing but kind to her.

THE AFTERMATH AND PAIN DIDN'T STOP THERE AS THERE IS A SUDDEN SHOOTING AT POP'S DINNER. Fred Andrews is shot by a masked shooter. It only occurred days after Chris had escaped town and it gave Olivia a clear message that there was far more in store for her and her friends. Especially when Olivia becomes wrapped around the tight grip of a Southside Serpent girl who has stolen her heart since they met. There's only one way it would go and Olivia knew she had to savour it before the inevitable came.