ā°Ā³. į“¾įµ’ā±Ė¢įµ’āæ įµ’į¶  įµ€Ź³įµ˜įµ—Ź°

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 || 𝘗𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘛𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩

OLIVIA WAS UNSURE OF WHERE SHE WENT WRONG IN LIFE. Perhaps it was when she fell into the wrong crowd of people. Or maybe, it was when she started to give a shit about the people who didn't care about her. Anything was likely at this point. She just wished to know because it would explain why she found herself in the bathroom of the Pembrooke with Veronica.

"I don't know what to do, Olivia," Veronica whispered. "My mom and dad are going to kill me. How am I supposed to do this without Chris being here?"

The girl sat on the edge of the bathtub with her head in her hands. Eyes bloodshot from the countless number of tears that had fallen since she got home.

And understandably, Olivia was just as shocked as Veronica. Maybe even more so, as she felt nauseous at the information dropped by Veronica. She didn't know what to say or think. For Veronica, this was at the wrong moment. If it'd been earlier in the year or during summer break, she would've felt at ease. But now, with the Blackhood on the prowl, her stress was through the roof.

Olivia was able to feel a bitter taste on her tongue. Interpreting this as Chris's swan song and final 'fuck you' as he became a ghost to the town. In response, Olivia's hatred for the boy only worsened.

"Did you try again?" She finally spoke up, lifting her head to Veronica, who sniffled. Olivia sighed when Veronica nodded in response. "Fuck, 'Ronnie."

"How am I supposed to raise a kid without their dad?" Veronica muttered. "I-I'm not ready for this. I don't know what the fuck to do."

"Did you consider an abortion?" Olivia mused, glancing at her friend.

Veronica shook her head. "I can't," she said. "I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I killed the baby."

She inhaled deeply and looked up at Olivia. "Is it bad that I wish I had Chris's input on this?"

The question made Olivia shake her head. Situating herself beside Veronica and wrapped a comforting around the girl's shoulders. Pressing a kiss to the girl's cheek as she sighed.

"No," she muttered. "No, it's not bad. But this is your body. You decide what happens."

That had been enough for Veronica to feel a brand new wave of tears. Wrapping her arms around Olivia and buried her face in the girl's neck. Unable to escape the eyes that raptured her entire world and haunted her in her sleep. None of this had been ideal for either girl. Olivia wasn't exactly thrilled by this revelation as she saw this as Chris's final bow to their lives. Meanwhile, Veronica saw this as the worst possible thing that could happen to her.

You've reached the end of published parts.

ā° Last updated: Oct 15, 2022 ā°

Add this story to your Library to get notified about new parts!