Ch-1:Fredbear

~Art not mine~
{~No one's Pov~}
In a dark and gloomy room with blood all over is the safe room. Inside locked away a very dangerous animatronic it's name was Spring Bonnie now it's Springtrap. It used to be gold and bright but now it's dark with mold and dried blood on it.

{~Glitchtrap's Pov~}
I can't believe I'm gonna erase my brothers memories. But it will at least keep him safe for now. When I teleported in the room they were still powered off, Springtrap looks so lifeless the room doesn't help either. I stepped closer my only goal is to erase his memories and that was it. But I couldn't help but feel guilty about this but it would protect Vanny and I.

{~Golden Freddy's Pov~}
I was watching the safe rooms cameras when a weird animatronic was in the room it had blood dripping off of it. A giant jaw filled with very sharp teeth it had a vest on. It was saying something about erasing Springtrap's memories I had to get Marionette.

{~Glitchtrap's Pov~}
I had finished with everything the animatronic made a noice that it was loading everything and erasing it. "Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete... erasing Springtrap's- File #34... Deleting... Complete... corruption in -File #17...  keeping -File #1-17 code completed... Powering off..." I left after that because I knew something bad was gonna happen but I didn't care.

{~Marionette's Pov~}
Goldy came to me and told me what had happened. We were teleporting into the safe room when we got there everything was fine but I got an uneasy feeling. Goldy had said that the thing was here to erase Uncle William's memories but why? "I'll turn him on Goldy" "ok be careful." I went closer and turned him on it smelled horrible. "SpringBonnie Powering on... Loading... Loading complete... Powering on."

{~SpringBonnie's Pov~}
I woke up feeling rusted I looked up to see 2 big animatronics? they were huge. "U-Ummm hello?" They both looked at me as if I was gonna kill them. "W-who exactly are you two? Oh I should probably introduce myself I'm SpringBonnie." They looked at each other "well I'm Marionette" said a skinny looking animatronic "you may know me as Fredbear, do you remember me?" I thought about the name a bit "oh your my partner but we're is the stage?" They looked around. "We're in a different pizzeria and I go by Golden Freddy now. They also changed your name to Springtrap but you got rusty and old since no one could fix you." I nodded, so that's why I'm stiff I looked down at my hand it was green with something red. I thought I saw a bone but it could be my endo skeleton showing. I had a lot of holes in me I wonder how I can still function let alone talk. "Do you want us to show you around the place?" Marionette was talking I nodded "alright let me set some stuff up since we just had kids in here."

~Later~
Fred- I mean Golden Freddy stayed with me in the weird room. They didn't talk to me which was strange. Marionette came back and teleported us outside of the room it had a book shelf in front of the door. We were heading to the main stage their were so many party rooms in this place. When we got to the stage it was huge. It was waay bigger than the one I'm used to. What year is it? I haven't even thought about it since I woke up. How long was I asleep for???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count:609
I hope you enjoyed this story and have a good night or day!