Ch-2:I always come back 😈

{~Golden Freddy's Pov~}
We took Springtrap around the pizzeria, he was so impressed by everything. All the other animatronic's knew what happened, but they didn't fully trust him. When we got back to the main stage it looked like Chica, Foxy, and Bonnie were playing together.

{~Springtrap's Pov~}
Their were so many animatronics here at the old pizzeria we had 3 animatronics. We had me, Fredbear, and Hypnotic Foxy "Hey Fr- I mean Golden Freddy where's Hypnotic Foxy?" "Who's Hypnotic Foxy?" I looked over to see Chica she was holding a cupcake. "They were at our old pizzeria but after something happened and I moved here I never saw them again." "Oh..." I hope they were ok I know they can take care of themselves but still I worry a lot. Bonnie came towards us "hey can I join you guys?" Golden Freddy nodded their head. I look to where Foxy was, Freddy and Foxy we're talking about something.

~Later~
I went back to what they called the Safe room. I wanted to know more because the others seem to flinch at every move I make. Marionette and Golden Freddy moved the shelf whenever kids aren't here. When I walked into the room the first thing that hit me was the smell of blood one thing I didn't notice was blood was everywhere. There looked to be a work table pushed into a corner with stacks of blueprints. I grabbed them and folded them neatly, and put them into a pocket on the inside of my chest. In the middle was a mask it looked like Foxy. In a corner was posters of Pizzeria's their was Fredbear Family Diner, Freddy Fazbear Pizzeria, Circus Baby's Pizza world, and Another Freddy Fazbear Pizzeria but with different animatronics. But there was nothing else in this room it was empty, and to think about just sitting here rotting and being forgotten. When I lifted up the mask two things fell out. A red bow and a yellow teddy bear just like the one we sold at Fredbear's it looked worn down though. I picked up the red bow it had a design of a clown on it that looks like a animatronic. Why would all of these be in here and what is Golden Freddy hiding from me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count:384
I hope you enjoyed this story and have a good night or day!