Ch-3:Hello kids welcome to... HELL

{~Springtrap's Pov~}
I didn't feel like my old self it wasn't because I was rotting and partially destroyed. My head felt like it was gonna explode I felt like someone was always at my back keeping watch of me. But when I turn around no one is there it gives me the creeps. I was walking around bored when I saw all of the animatronics on stage so I decided to eavesdrop. "Guys just give them a chance they can't remember anything" Marionette was pleading. "Arg I agree with ye Mari but what if they were faking it matey" "Foxy I saw that thing I saw what it did." Golden Freddy stepped in "it's still stupid just to let him wander around he could do anything!" Freddy seemed pissed. "Them/they, you have to respect their pronouns Freddy Fazbear" I smiled at what Chica said because most people try to assume things that could be wrong. "I don't care about pronouns it's just a stupid animatronic!" "Hey don't call him that what if we called you a different pronoun how would you react And your also an animatronic!" Bonnie pushed Freddy away from the group. "W-well I would be really mad-" "exactly so respect them 'leader' don't talk to me unless you can be a goof leader." Bonnie was walking towards Pirates Cove "I am a good leader, right guys?" Everyone started to walk away.

~Later~
I was sitting in a corner in the Safe Room. They were fighting about me why are they scared of me? I closed my eyes I imagined the old pizzeria were it was just us three. We would pull pranks and do fun stuff, so why don't they like me. I felt all of my joints stiffen I couldn't move "Springtrap going into stage mode... Loading... Loading complete."

{~No ones Pov~}
Staticky music could be heard as Springtrap went into stage mode. "Hi kids are you enjoying the show?" ... "well good I hope you're having a wonderful day in... h{^?" The voice box cut off at the last part. The suit started to twitch its eyes switching from vibrant green to a dark murky yellow color. A child's voice could be heard saying "help me" then it turns into an adults voice. It sounds similar to William's voice the suit twitched again more violent than the last. I horrible static noice filled the area Goldy and Marionette teleported into the room to see Springtrap's body twitching horribly and a horrible noise coming from there voice box. They struggled to turn them off as the noice got louder as they came closer it sounded like screaming behind the wall of static that filled the empty room.... "why can't I escape him..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count:457
I hope you enjoyed this story and have a good night or day!