#34. Hormones

"Get down, honey. I have to massage your Appa's toes." Dahlia half-heartedly left Jimin's grey hair that she was tugging at and jumped down on the bed.

"What happened to Appa?" She crawled over to Jungkook who was leaning against the bedpost with his feet covered under the blanket. 

"Nothing, baby." Jungkook held the girl. 

"Why don't you tell me anything now?" Dahia pouted. "You aren't even describing to me why your tummy is growing." 

"I told you... These are your twin brothers." Jungkook chuckled while Jimin trodded to get the massaging oil from the dresser while brushing his hair in an upward direction. 

"I told you to not do that!" Jungkook yelled and Jimin licked his lips before pressing them together in order to bite back the smirk. Lately, Jungkook was hornier than usual and they weren't allowed to have sex anymore until the delivery. 

"Do what?" Dahlia flinched as Jungkook yelled. She was confused about why Jungkook ate her twin baby brothers.

"Your Appa is seeing things, honey." Jimin casually returned with the oil and Jungkook's vitamins while he rolled his fingers through his hair again on purpose. Dahlia looked at Jungkook's wide offended eyes and his long hair that were running down until his nape.  

"Is it something I said, baby?" Jimin smiled and brushed Jungkook's bangs to tuck them behind his ears, feigning innocence in front of their baby.

"I am never getting pregnant again." Jungkook declared. 

"Good that I made twins in one go." Jimin grinned and Jungkook slapped his hand slowly. Having entered his second trimester, Jungkook started getting swelling on his feet, and mood swings. "Now our feet look the same." Jimin slowly straightened Jungkook's legs and placed them on his lap as he sat in front of him.

Squirting some oil over his palms, he began to gently massage the skin and the younger moaned in relief. Dahlia smiled silently and jumped down the bed to bring back a brush and a hairband. Getting behind her Appa, she started combing his hair and tied a loose ponytail with her hair tie. "Look, Appa... You are pretty." She pointed at the wall mirror. 

Jungkook smiled, noticing the messy ponytail from which his bangs were sticking out. "Come here, let me tie your hair," he asked the girl who immediately got out of Jungkook's reach. "Why don't you tie your hair, Dahlia?" Jungkook groaned and leaned back on the bedpost again. 

Jimin kept smiling at the two.

"It hurts my hair," Dahlia pouted by the door but she suddenly remembered something. "Dadda?" She ran back and saw how Jimin started massaging Jungkook's feet. 

"Hm?" Jimin hummed, letting his eyes focus on Jungkook who was getting relaxed and it enraptured him to see his pregnant omega like this. Jungkook had been dealing with insomnia lately. The babies have started kicking. Jungkook somehow had this notion if the twins were fighting inside and he couldn't stop worrying about it ever since. 

"Can I invite my boyfriend to my birthday party?" Dahlia asked with great concern.

"Your boyfriend?" Jimin raised his brows at the girl who nodded indifferently. "Since when do you have a boyfriend?"

"He asked me to be his girlfriend a few days ago." Dahlia thought before she answered. 

"And what did you say?" Jimin's hands stopped and his attention diverted to his girl. 

"I said I ask Dadda first," Dahlia affirmed while nodding. 

Jungkook had a smile on his lips all along but he suddenly pouted while flaring his nose. "Why not Appa? Why do you need permission only from Dadda?"