TharnType: 7 Years of Love.

Hello.
I wasn't going to update this as the series has aired already since Nov. 6 2020 so I don't see a point in finishing the 'spoilers.'
I'm aware it could be a new series for some of you and you've stumbled upon this for the first time.
So, instead of continuing the 'spoilers', I'll give you different platforms to watch the drama on because I really don't see a point in finishing these spoilers anymore.
If you want to read the rest of the 'spoilers' then please visit 'Thai BL' on YouTube. They have kindly made a playlist with all the spoiler videos.

Go to 'playlists' and you'll find TharnType: 7 Years of Love

This is their YouTube Page. If a link is easier, message me and I'll send it to you. Unfortunately I can't insert links.

————
Platforms To Watch 'TharnType The Series: 7 Years of Love"on:

Note:
I highly don't recommend watching this series or any other drama's for that matter on illegal websites. Not only can it be dangerous for yourself (e.g. hacked, personal details leaked etc.) but it also doesn't support the company or writer. They don't profit/gain anything and they deserve to after the work that was put into the series.
————

DRAMACOOL (as far as I'm aware, this is a secure site, although, you do receive some questionable advertisements and it can be difficult to work with - however, let me know if I'm wrong. This site doesn't support the company or writer so if all else fails, feel free to use this site although I would encourage you to use a platform that does support the company/writer)

 This site doesn't support the company or writer so if all else fails, feel free to use this site although I would encourage you to use a platform that does support the company/writer)

Rakuten VIKI  (this is a secure site and the company/writer is supported as well. A membership may need to be purchased for specific dramas but other drama's you can watch for free with occasional advertisements. I have a pass so I'm not entirely sure if you need one for this series or not as it doesn't show for me. A membership, however, isn't too expensive and you get the first week free. :D)

• LINE TV (this is a secure site and the company/writer is supported as well- I'm not too familiar with this platform so I don't have much to say

LINE TV (this is a secure site and the company/writer is supported as well- I'm not too familiar with this platform so I don't have much to say. The series however, is available on here.)

—————Let me know if I've missed any other platforms (no illegal/unsecured sites) and I can add them

—————
Let me know if I've missed any other platforms (no illegal/unsecured sites) and I can add them.

Thank you so much for reading/voting for this 'book', I really appreciate the support!

Please remember to go support Thai BL for the latest BL updates and spoilers.

Any trouble finding the sites or YouTube page, do message and I can send you the link.

Thank you again! Take care,
Sam :)