REVEALING THE TRUTH

Soon Samhain came and Slytherins did the ritual privately as most of them were purebloods and believers of olde magic and tradition. Andrea also invited Neville, Susan, Hannah, Cho and the redhead twins. They swore they wouldn't rat them out so Slytherins did allow them to participate. After the Samhain ritual, Andrea felt her magic streghtening, she felt more connected to her core. Her magical aura was powerful enough to make everyone whimper. And this time there was no troll in the dungeons.
Dumbledore kept hinting her to go and explore the corridors but she didn't listen to him. As Yuletide came closer Andrea's anxieties grew. She decided to tell Malfoys and Severus everything. She would talk to them during the break. QuirrelMort did ask how she would bring her body back, but she refused to tell anything. Andrea was just thankful that he didn't have enough energy to crucio her arse.
A day before Yule break, Andrea told QuirrelMort about Barty Crouch jr. She told him to keep Barty in Malfoy Manor for time being and then she will take them to her home. She packed her things and felt into a much needed slumber.
Next day she woke up early. She had to retrieve the Ravenclaw diadem today. She picked hed runic pouch and put on her invisibility cloak. She straight went to room of requirement and looked for the box. It was exactly in the place she found it in her last life. She took a quick glance at the diadem and kept it securely in the pouch. She came back to her common room and stored the diadem in her warded bag. She had instructed Hera to guard the bag.
Andrea has received an invitation to the yulle ball from Nott snr. She accepted the invitation humbly. Everyone going home for break were on hogsmead station. Andrea sat with Aphrodite on her lap playing with Hera's tail who was hissing at the cat continuosly. Theo as always sat beside her and Draco on the opposite seat. They soon started talking about random things and playing exploding snap.
Soon they arrived at King's Cross and Andrea's anxiety skyrocketed.
"Hello children!" Cissa said coming towards her and Draco and embracing them in a motherly hug.
"Hello Cissa"
"Hello mother" Both she and Draco greeted sighing in relief.
"Where is father?" Draco asked.
"Your father's presence was required someplace necessary. He will soon be at the Manor." Cissa answered and both the kids held her hands as they apparated back to Malfoy Manor.
"Cissa, I must go to Grimmauld my elves must be waiting for me. I will see you all tomorrow. I have very important things to talk about. So if you could please summon Professor Snape here as well, it would be easy for me to talk." Andrea said in an urgent tone.
"Everything okay?" Cissa asked worriedly.
"Yes I'm all right. I just need to tell you all something... Consider it surprise!" Andrea smirked and Cissa's eyes widen. She nodded and then Andrea flooed back to Grimmauld. She took a deep breath feeling happy to be back at home.
"Miss Andrea is back! Miss is back!" Dobby squeaked happily hugging her leg. Andrea laughed and sat on her knees giving Dobby a hug.
"Yes Dobby I'm back! Where is Krecaher?" Andrea asked noticing the head elf's absence.
"Kreacher be cooking for miss. He be making miss favorite blueberry tarts." Dobby said still shrieking in happiness.
"Okay, I will let him do his work then." Andrea said and went to her room opening Aphrodite's cage. She held out the diadem and placed it in her goblin made safe. Soon dinner was over and Andrea was high on blueberry tarts. She slept as soon as her head hit the pillow.
Next day after breakfast she went to Malfoy Manor to tell them everything.
"Good morning everyone!" Andrea greeted coming into the family room, where Snape was also present.
"Good Morning Dorea." Lucius greeted politely.
"So I have a lot to tell you all... Almost everything about me." Andrea started.
"This is sort of my second chance at life. I was used as a pawn in my last life by Dumbledore. He did everything in his power to make me kill Voldermort and myself. Dumbledore planned it all since Voldermort's young age. Your Lord was one of the most talented student at Hogwarts in his time.... I wouldn't tell you his story... Respecting his boundaries, but I will tell you all this, Dumbledore basically created Voldermort, after defeating Grindelwald, Dumbledore received all his titles and power, he became a leader. So when he saw a young mind with such power, he began planning. He made voldermort in hopes of destroying him and emerging as a leader of light once again. But his plans crashed when Voldermort tried to kill me. So then Dumbledore placed me in care of my muggle relatives." Andrea said and paused letting them process the given information.
"So you are telling me that the Dark Lord was manipulated by Dumbledore?" Snape asked first.
"His was always ambitious, cunning and powerful... He is the freaking heir of Salazar Slytherin. He wanted to change the Wizarding World... He wanted to bring back old tradition and give equal rights to every magical creature as opposed to Dumbledore. He wanted to teach. He also applied for DADA position in Hogwarts, but Dumbledore declined his request... That pushed him to the deep end. He dabbled into the blackest magic and lost his sanity. He then went all destroyer of the world." Andrea said and they all nodded their head.
"Now about me! I was placed into the care of muggles and was kept absolutely ignorant of magical world. First time I went to Diagon Alley was with Hagrid, as we all know, he worships the floor Dumbledore walks on... He started planting seeds in my mind against anything Slytherin. He informed me first about how Voldermort killed my parents, therefore making me hate Voldermort. Then came the Weasleys... Dumbledore have payed huge amounts to Ron, Ginny, Molly and Hermoine to be my friend. The Weasleys were shouting about muggles on the station where Hagrid just left me without proper instructions as to how to enter the 9-3/4 station. I met them and so Ron became my friend. He never allowed me to make any friend from any other house. At the time of sorting he informed me that all the followers of Voldermort came from Slytherin... So when hat decided to put me in Slytherin, I requested it to put me in Gryffindor where my 'friend' was." Andrea said.
"So you were a Slytherin at first." Lucius asked curiously.
"Well yeah! I was dumb that time to accept it... I would have been much smarter." Andrea said.
"Continue please." Cissa said.
"In my last life... We were sort of enemies. I rejected Draco's handshake as he insulted Ron. Since then I and Draco never got along and then I got the information that you were a death eater so I naturally hated you all." Andrea said and Draco's eyes widened.
"Can't imagine you as an enemy!" Draco said.
"In my defense I was under lots of compulsions and potions and blood glamor that made me look like a clone of James Potter.. " Andrea said looking at Snape.
"I was compelled to hate Slytherin, professor Snape and everything dark. I was high on loyalty, submission and potions that made me dumb. I was also under the love potion given by Ginerva Weasley. They made a marriage contract between me and Ginny which stated that she will be the lady to the Potter house. I don't think Dumbledore knew about my other ladyships. I was totally unaware of my inheritance and properties. I was made to face Voldermort every year and finally in my last year I did defeat Voldermort..." Andrea said and they all looked horrified.
"I was actually dead. Voldermort killed me... But I'm actually the mistress of death.. You all must have heard about the deathly hallows?" Andrea asked.
"That's a children's tale." Draco answered.
"No its not... I have Ignotus Peverell's invisibility cloak. The other Peverell descent had the resurrection stone and someone else had the elder wand. I somehow managed to conquer all of that and that's how I became the mistress of death... I still am." Andrea said.
"What do you mean you still are?" Lucius asked.
"When the war was over... I received a letter from Gringotts, when I went their all these things were revealed to me. With one more thing. You see as I defeated Voldermort... It left me empty... Void of any feeling. I locked myself in Grimmauld which then Sirius had left to me. I wasn't feeling anything... I excused it as PTSD.." Andrea paused as Cissa understood where this was going and she gasped and clapped her hands to her mouth. Everyone looked at her in confusion.
"Soul... He... He... The Dark Lord... The Drak Lord... He...Is your soul bond.... Salazar!" Cissa said still gaping like a fish, Snape actually slipped off his seat and Draco let out a noise that was close to a whimper. Lucius was just staring at her.
"Right! So then is how Death gave me two choices, one was to live without my soul bonded and live an empty life... Or to go back in time and do everything right. So here I'm, doing everything right!" Andrea said.
"You are the dark Lord's soul bonded." Snape said still unrecovered.
"I'm... And as you all know in order for me to live a somewhat happy life... I need him." Andrea said.
"So you want to raise the dark lord?" Lucius asked.
"Yes! I will. And we together will take back what was taken from us... And we will make Dumbledore pay! I told you all these because I know you all are still loyal to him... And to you professor because I don't want you controlled by Dumbledore in the name of the unbreakable vow you made with him. He is the master mind... The puppet master. I want to bring justice not just for me... But also for Marvolo!" Andrea said fiercely.
"We will stand by you!" Snape and Lucius said together.
"But my dear Andrea, what if he comes back without his sanity, we will be putting you in the worst danger along with the whole Wizarding World." Narcissa said.
"No, he will come back with his sanity. I have all the means to bring him back whole. And I will be performing a death magic ritual this break." Andrea said and they all kept still.
"Uncle Lucius, Narcissa, Draco and Professor Snape, I would appreciate your support, but if you decide against it, I won't hold it against you. But before that I want you all to swear on your magic that whatever I told you today, you will not tell to any other soul." Andrea said.
They all nodded and did swear on their magic.
"Uncle Lucius, you have a particular diary in your possession. I need that for the ritual. So if you could please give me that... I plan on doing it after your yule ball." Andrea said.
"You are doing it all alone?" Lucius asked.
"Mortem... I mean... Death will help me. If you want you can be there... I'm sure he will be happy to see his loyals there for him." Andrea said.
"I will be there. We need to be there for our Lord." Lucius said and Snape hummed in agreement.
"If you wish. The diary please." Andrea said. Lucius nodded and went to get the diary. He came back and handed her the diary. The magic of diary intertwine with her. She held the diary close to her heart and thanked Lucius.
Later on, Snape came to her to talk.
"What happened to me in the war?" He asked.
"Do you really want to know? I will tell you a few things... You absolutely loathed me... Because the blood glamor Dumbledore put me under. I looked exactly like your sworn enemy. We were always enemies... I did loathe you equally because you were very bitter with me. But in the end I saw the memories of how you turned spy for my mother, you lost her because my stupid father trusted his damned friends to be secret keeper... Since that day, you have been walking on the razors edge to save me, work as Dumbledore's spy, work as Voldemort's spy... Going on his missions... Going on Order's missions. Teaching us dunderheads... Keeping your cover... You did prove your love professor. I don't think even my father loved my mother this much. That's the reason I trust you! You let your whole life down just to save me! You hated me... Yet whenever I was in danger... You were there to save me. I won't tell what happened to you... Its not easy for me to talk about the war!" Andrea said.
Snape was in tears. He felt somewhat at peace listening that he did his best for Lilly's daughter. He may have hated Potter's spawn... But he did love this child... Lilly's child.
"You can call me Severus... In private." Snape said.
"Sure! You also please call me by my name! And once again I do apologize on behalf of my dead father and his stupid friends." Andrea said.
"He is gone! Lets not keep remembering those memories." Snape said.
"True! You know I own a little chunk of Hogwarts... And I'm also an official member of governing bodies at Hogwarts. I'm just waiting for Marvolo to come back and claim his inheritance." Andrea said sighing.
"You truly believe he will be sane?" Snape questioned.
"Yes! The reason I came back in time was because Mortem promised me to bring him whole and sane.... He will not be 'you are breathing loud so crucio' Dark Lord." Andrea said chuckling and Snape did give a rare chuckle.
After their discussions. Andrea went home to find Sirius in the parlor with Kreacher glaring at him.
"Sirius! What the hell are you doing here?" Andrea asked in  a cold voice.
"I came to see my home?" Sirius answered... Almost questioned himself.
"Your home is it? It stopped being your home when you ran away leaving your brother behind!" Andrea snapped.
"How do you know so much about Reggie?" Sirius questioned.
"Kreacher... Please bring some tea for our guest here." Andrea said and Kreacher bowed to her and went away.
"That blasted elf." Sirius muttered.
"I would appreciate you respect my house elves. They are very dear to me." Andrea said sharply.
"I came to answer your question." Sirius said sitting on the couch.
"Go ahead!" Andrea said.
"Andrea... I'm sorry that I did all those things in my days at Hogwarts. You are right I have always been reckless and irresponsible. I should not have left you... But that old goat manipulated me! I'm sorry for abandoning you pup! I don't care that you are Slytherin... I don't care that your guardians are Malfoys... I want to be in your life. I have survived all my time in Azkaban just thinking about you and about my innocence. I choose you pup! You have suffered so much because I abandoned you, I wish to make up for it. I don't care you are light or dark... Im with you pup... Just give me a chance!" Sirius said as his voice cracked. Andrea looked at him and tears fell down her eyes. She stood up and hugged Sirius. She felt home! She loved this man! He was her father! He is willing to do anything for her...
"Are you sure padfoot? I have a lot of trust issues, I have never relied on anyone before... I have been used and betrayed! So forgive me if I'm suspicious. I need you to swear on your magic that you are not on Dumbledore's side." Andrea said and Sirius eagerly nodded.
"I Sirius Orion Black hereby declare my loyalty to my goddaughter and blood adopted Daugher, Andrea Dorea Potter Black. I declare that I'm not the follower of Dumbledore or his minions anymore. I will stand by you in everything. So mote be it." Sirius said.
Andrea had a huge smile on her face as she embraced Sirius once again. She then told everything about her past life once again to Sirius.
"I saw... I saw you dying Sirius... I was so lonely... I love you so much.... And you died because of my stupidity... My fault.." Andrea said sobbing.
"Hshh... Pup... I'm here now... We will be a family... I'm here with you." Sirius said petting her hair. After Andrea calmed down, Sirius asked some of his question,
"So you are the heiress and lady of all four founding houses plus Peverell, Potter and Black. You are powerful than Dumbledore!" Sirius exclaimed.
"Yes padfoot I'm! I even own a little of Hogwarts." Andrea said grinning.
"And what about your soul bonded? You are really going to raise him?" Sirius asked.
"Yes Sirius... This Yule after the Malfoy ball, I will. I know he killed your best friends; my parents but he was driven to insanity by Dumbledore... He deserves another chance." Andrea said and Sirius sighed.
"I'm with you pup. I don't care what Dumbledore says... Even if you are raising the devil!" Sirius said grinning.
"Thank you Padfoot! Now are you staying here? Although I don't think Kreacher would like it." Andrea said mumbling the last part.
"No! Im not staying here... I'm living in my house that I bought when uncle Alphard gave me his money." Sirius said.
"Oh... But you can come anytime you want." Andrea said.
"Sirius, I would suggest you make up with the Malfoys... They are my guardians and Cissa is your cousin... For me! Please make up with them and Snape... Severus is the most loyal man I have ever seen! So please you forget your petty enmity and make up with him." Andrea said.
"Okay... I will for you!" Sirius said huffing. They were talking when Hera slithered in the room and Sirius yelped and jumped up the couch seeing her. Andrea laughed as Hera slithered up and settled on her neck.
"$$Sssssscared himmm$$" Hera said hissing a laugh.
"$$Stop scaring my friends and family Hera!$$" Andrea reprimanded her snake.
"Sit down Sirius. She won't do anything. She is my familiar Hera!" Andrea said to Sirius who was looking pale at the sight of snake.
"I should have guessed.. You are after all Voldermort's soulmate... You will have such different familiar!" Sirius said and Andrea laughed.
Before dinner, Sirius went back to his home and Andrea plopped down on the couch. She was tempted to open the diary to get a look of Tom Riddle but she controlled herself and kept the diary in the safe.