Nanase Tsubasa x Ayanokouji Kiyotaka - Puppy

according to the voting results. Nanase won so I made it.
Let's start voting again

please choose the next girl

arisu

chiaki

hiyori

Akane Tachibana

Satou

Kushida

Fuka

Mii-chan

Shinohara?

Shiho Manabe

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka I made you suffer.

That's what I think about it. Because of him my childhood friend, Eiichirō Matsuo suffered. I signed up for ANHS for only one purpose. I wanted to expel Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.

I started working with the student council president and housen, Tsubaki. But our plan failed.

But then I found out that Ayanokouji Kiyotaka was innocent. I just misunderstood him. The mastermind behind all this is Professor Ayanokouji's, his father.

I felt guilty and apologized to him. He said he had no problem. But I can't calm down. So I started paying attention to Ayanokouji-sanpai and helping him if needed.

Unknowingly I developed my feelings for him. Whenever I'm around him I get nervous and if he's with another girl I get a little jealous.

Until finally in the 3rd year of Ayanokouji-senpai. I confessed to him. He accepted me. I'm so happy and I'm speechless. We dated until his graduation day.

He says he will pick me up when I graduate. He also said that he would fight his father to get him free and come back with me.

I agreed and prayed that he wouldn't get hurt.
One year without him is very boring. After waiting, finally my graduation day arrived. I'm looking for Kiyotaka-kun. I saw him at the school exit gate. He wore a suit and brought flowers.

I walked to him and hugged him. He says he has beaten his father and he is free. I'm glad he beat his dad. And come back with me. And then he proposed to me. I was nervous and speechless. But I accept it.

I have been married to Kiyotaka for about 6 years now. I am 26 years old, Kiyotaka is also 26 years old. We got married at the age of 20. And had a child 1 year later. Our daughter is 4 years old, Now she is out with Kiyo.
-
-
-
-
-

3rd POV:

There is currently a 26 year old adult male, With brown hair with golden eyes. Bring a rifle. Beside him was a 4 year old little girl. With brown hair with blue eyes. She brought binoculars.

They are father and daughter, They are hunting.

Kiyotaka POV:

I'm aiming for the deer. I pulled the trigger and started shooting.

BANG!!.

I managed to shoot him. I'll be right there to pick it up

Tsunade: "Wow dad is cool, you can hit it with a long distance". Her eyes lit up as she said those words.

Kiyo: "Arigatou..Tsunade". While patting her head

Tsunade: "Hehe, I like my head being patted by dad"

My daughter's name is Tsunade, Ayanokouji Tsunade which means confident. I named her because of Tsubasa's confident nature, I also want her to be a confident person like her mother.