01. TREE OF LIFE.

~January 28 2021~

..................................
~January 28 2021~
..................................

- 𝓘t's Wednesday morning, a beautiful cool winter weather.
Kids going to school, laughing, talking to each other, just normally having fun.
Someone throws a small ball of snow to their friends since there wasn't snowing that much, which is strange cause usually in Albania it snows a lot in January but this time didn't. The kids still manage to have fun though, it's what makes the Lulet e Arta (Golden Flowers) town so special about it.

"Wake up Lily!" Vera says to me but I'm to tired to say something. I can almost hear her jump on my bed. "Wake up Lily, wake up." she says still jumping.

"Vera go away." I say in a tired voice while turning to the other side.

She stops jumping now and says "Okay than, me and Bella will go to school BY CAR, I'm sure you wouldn't mind WALKING today."

"..........." I don't answer.

"Seriously?" She gets off my bed and starts walking away saying. "How long did she stay last night?" But each word was heard less and less.

Silence.

"SHIT!" I say as I looked at the alarm. School.
I'm late for school!

My name is Lily. Lily Harvey. Now you may wonder why I don't have an Albanian surname or name. So imma tell you.

My great grandpa was a homeless orphan kid roaming on the streets and at that time an American couple who were tourists adopted him. He was around four or five so his memory was bad and he didn't knew what his last name was. He only knew his name.

But the tourists couple were so kind to let my great grandpa know where he is from. And so my ancestor came back to his roots and even married an Albanian woman. But kept his adoptive parents last name for respect. Thanks to my grandpa our family became one of the richest people in our country along with Nora's family.

As for my features; I have brown hair length to my waist. My hair has this very beautiful color. I have green eyes mixed with blue. I have a beauty mark on my right cheekbone and one small one near my nose again on my right cheek.

I am around 5'8 tall which in centimeters I am 1.73cm tall. I have thick eyebrows in a perfect shape; at least that's what I have been told and they are undone because I like their shape like that. I do have dark circles under my eyes and a small dimple on my left cheek. Lashes are curly and black.