02. FAKE ADDRESS!

- 𝓦e followed Ms Applebaum to her car still confused by all that happened

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

- 𝓦e followed Ms Applebaum to her car still confused by all that happened. I don't remember how I got in that forest but in my head there was like a sweet voice calling me "Enya.. Enya...", it's like it got me hypnotized or something.

"What were you girls doing in that forest?" Ms Applebaum says sounding worried about us. "Don't you know how dangerous that place is?"

I look at the girls and they're looking at each other and me not knowing what to say. By the look on their faces I can tell they don't know how they got there either, they must have been hypnotized just like me.

"Girls?" Ms Applebaum is calling us again and then we snap out of our thoughts and look at her confused. "Did you not hear what I said?" She makes a turn right as we now have left the forest. "I said what were you doing in that forest?"

Erika sighs and I can tell she seems a bit pissed. "A "friend" of ours send us here!" I can see her clench her fists.

"Well maybe she didn't do it on purpose?" I say trying to sound optimistic because I have known Mirjeta for a long time and I refuse to believe she did this "prank".

Nora scoffs and looks directly at me "Don't be so naive Enya. Did you not see how presumptuous she has become lately?" She says to me and I think she is feeling irritated with me, but maybe she's right. Maybe Mirjeta really has become a mean girl like the "Karens". We call Era, Jona and Harper this name, well at least that's how I remember. I don't know if the girls still use this name for them.

I sigh and think for a bit about Nora's question. "Yes I have noticed that but still this is Mirjeta who we're talking about, she was always so nice and kind to us."

Erika scoffs in disbelief again and looks at me. I am sitting in the backseat in between Nora and Erika so the situation is a bit tense, Lily is sitting in the passenger seat, she is very quiet for some reason... "Well say bye to those days dear Enya. She has become one of the Karens." So they do still call the Mean Girls, Karens! Now I feel a bit better.

At Erika's word I'm thinking about it and maybe Nora and Erika are right?

"Okay I listened to you girls and apparently a friend of yours just dropped you in the middle of the most dangerous forests in our town?" Ms Applebaum breaks the silence and she looks sort of disappointed. "How can a friend do that to a friend?" She shakes her head in disbelief.

We are all silent thinking about our choices in our friends and maybe our whole life was just a lie. Nora is looking at me from time to time along with Erika, I feel like they find me suspicious as well but why? I mean yes we did argue a bit tonight but this situation has nothing to do with me.