03. NEW ARRIVALS!

- 𝓘 can't stop thinking about tonight's events and how terrified me and the girls were

- 𝓘 can't stop thinking about tonight's events and how terrified me and the girls were. First we went inside the forest and I don't even remember how we got there, we were looking for Enya and than nothing.

Nothing.

All I remember is a sweet female voice that sounded like an echo "Touch the tree Nora..." and there was some tree...

What tree?

I don't know, whenever I try to remember something I just forget it again and it scares me.

As if something doesn't want me to remember.

I stand still sitting on my bed and take my phone as I FaceTime the girls on our group chat "Golden Trio". They pick up, I guess they can't sleep either.

"Hey girls." Erika says in a tired voice and her eyes look a bit red as if she couldn't sleep.

"Hi." Lily says also in a tired voice. "You couldn't sleep either right?"

"Yeah..." I rub my eyes as I look on my phone. "Whenever I close my eyes I see the forest and those wolf-like animals. They still freak me out."

"I know right? Did you see their size?" Lily says with open eyes. "They were bigger than a normal wolf, their color was like gray with orange-streaked and dark blue fur. Their eyes were so yellow and their iris was so dark... maybe that's just a different race but still, they were terrifying to look at let alone be so close to them!"

"Their claws were so sharp so were their teeth. I mean it's obvious since Ms Applebaum's car got totally destroyed." Erika says in a tone that sounds like she enjoyed the adventure but also a scared tone. "Although I feel grateful that she happen to be there, I feel bad about Ms Applebaum. Her entire car got destroyed."

I nod my head in agreement. "And that was a hell out of car. It took us to the party even if it was damaged."

The girls nod in agreement.

Lily sighs. "What's wrong?" Erika says after noticing Lily.

"I was just thinking about Mirjeta. I mean yeah I'm really mad at her for being the reason we went through this awful night, I just feel bad I guess." Lily says as she sighs in an upset way and I nod a little.

Erika sighs on the other hand irritated. "It was clear she sent us there and than pretended she was innocent."

"I have to agree with that but she denied it. I mean she even swore she didn't do that." I say and take a pause. "And if she didn't do that than who did?"