PROLOGUE.

༶•┈┈┈┈୨♡ᖭི༏ᖫྀ♡୧┈┈┈┈•༶

- 𝓕orest , the place where it all begins. It has been almost  two centuries now since the last generation that kept the Winx magic was taken down. Now it seems that the new generation , the new Chosen Ones will take place again to finish what others couldn't!

You can feel it in the air, in the cold wind, the birds song seems to be more enchanting, the moon shines a bit brighter, the sun warmer, the night colder, people seem to be more "exiting" and anxious for something they don't even know of.

Even the animals can feel that somethings or someones are back!

༶•┈┈┈┈୨♡ᖭི༏ᖫྀ♡୧┈┈┈┈•༶

- It was said that every time a Winx generation might fail to complete their mission, new ones show up to finally make it right. With that, new protectors will show up too so they could help the Chosen Ones to learn how to use their magic and to learn fighting techniques.

There are some people who know the Winx story, well some of it. They call themselves Secret Warriors but once they're chosen to protect the Winx or Trix, they're called Protectors.  Although as Warriors they're told to protect those in need, humans. But to not show their identity because humans must never know that people with supernatural powers or mythical creatures exist.

They have similar necklaces that no one has, they hide it underneath their clothes but the necklace is part of them.

On a full moon is the time where the moonstone necklaces tell the Secret Warriors which one of them will be a Protector.

All of them are waiting underground in a secret "building", waiting to see who's necklaces will shine under the moonlight.

"All right everyone." A man with dreads that kept falling on his face, dark skin, tall and around his 40s says. "Gather up, don't waste anymore time." He takes a deep breath and says. "You already know my name, I'm Micheal Harts...."

"This is the moment we've all been waiting for.....it's time for new Winx to rise up and save our magic planet." He actually has a tear on his face while saying that line. "Our ancestors home....if these new girls succeed to work together both witches and fairies... we will gain our free will to leave this planet, to leave Earth and go home."

Secret Warriors are a lot of people but those that tonight are meant to be picked are around 50 people, 25 for fairies and 25 for witches. On normal human age they're around 35 to 21 years olds, in their ages they're around 142 to 128.

They have a little place where the moonlight can hit their underground building, all of the picked ones leave their necklaces under the moonlight and wait for them to light up.
Only four will be picked.

"For Trix.....Skyla Bishop and.. who's necklace is that? Oh Grayson Walters."

Their necklace (but with the moonstone):