Of course, Sir!

Nathalie Sancoeur, personal assistant of Gabriel Agreste, was sitting at her desk in the corner of his office, when he suddenly called her name.

"Nathalie!"

"Yes, Sir?", she immediately replied and looked up from her work to meet his gaze.

"Come over here!", he ordered and of course she did as she was told and got too her feet to walk towards his work station. There she stood in front of him, waiting for his orders.

He looked down at her and said snidely:

"Take off your blazer!"

Nathalie narrowed her eyes but obliged.

"Now your shirt", he demanded sternly.

"Sir, I...", she began, but he interrupted her:

"If you want to keep your job, you don't object me, Nathalie!"

She swallowed hard, as she mumbled:

"Of course, Sir and with trembling fingers pulled her turtleneck over her head.

He looked her up and down with a judgemental look, then nodded contently.

"This will do!", Gabriel hummed and took a step towards his assistant, making her back away instantly.

He reached for her upper arms with both his hands and stopped her.

"You're beautiful", he said hoarsely as he let go with one hand and cupped her left breast. "And you feel good. I won't hurt you, Nathalie, so for fuck's sake, stop staring at me. I know that you want me too! I have both miraculous now, so no need to deny it!"

"N-N-Not l-like that!", she stuttered.

"Well, that's all you can get from a married man. So what's your answer, Nathalie?"

She inhaled deeply, then bent her head barely noticeable in agreement.

This wasn't what she wanted or what she had been dreaming of, but she loved and coveted him so much, that she couldn't reject him either.

Seeing her agree, he callously grabbed both of her breasts and began to squeeze them. And beside the slight pain, she liked, what he did and soon she closed her eyes and pressed herself firmer against his hands, making him grin.

"I knew, you liked it hard", Gabriel rasped into her ear, while he took her hand and placed it on his crotch. "I like it hard too, that's the one thing, Emilie can't....", he gulped, then corrected himself, "couldn't.....well.....fulfil my urges with!"

Her eyes still closed, she took a firm hold of his huge, hardened member and started to stroke up and down, hearing him moan into the crook of her neck a moment later.

"Oh God, yes, go stronger Nathalie", he groaned and pulled back a little, to open her bra and instantly start to savagely suck on her warts.

His hands grabbed her buttocks and pulled her taut against him, his fingers digging deeply into the flesh, leaving red marks.

"Take off the rest of your clothes!", he ordered now.

While Nathalie did, as he told her, he watched her doing that. Then he told her, to undress him, slowly.

Closing his eyes, he waited until she was pulling his underwear down, then said without any emotion, just as if he was asking for a cup of coffee:

"Now blow me!"

She didn't dare to object and took him into her mouth. Nathalie started slowly, carefully
sucking at the tip of his penis, when he took a firm hold of her head and thrusted his length deep into her throat, making her gag. She tried to lay her hands onto his hips, to make him move slower, but he just shook his head and let go of her head, to grab her hands. Then he held both her wrists with one hand, while the other opened her bun to then grab her ponytail and hold her in place with it.