Kitchen conversations

"What?", Marinette sat there looking at him thunderstruck.

Adrien giggled, as he repeated his question.

"I wanted to know, if you would like to become my wife. I don't care, if before our son will be born or after, but I want us to be a real family. So, what say you?"

"Oh Adrien!", the emotional, young woman began to sob, "of course I want to marry you! It's another thing, I imagined, since we were thirteen!"

Nathalie watched them with a smile, then suggested:

"Well, I've got an idea to that! You could just get married in the town hall next week before you're doing the interview as this would keep the public even more from judging and gossiping. Don't get me wrong, please, I really don't think, you have to be married, to have a child together, but there are many people who do think that way and if you want to get married anyway..."

She paused, waiting for a reaction.

The young couple stared at each other and began to smile, while Gabriel bent down and kissed his wife's lips very softly.

"Your intelligence and foresight are two things, why I fell for you so hard. And uhm, even before you got pregnant, you had a beautiful pair of....!!"

"Father, please! Stop it!", his son exclaimed with disgust.

Marinette though laughed and whispered something into his ear, which made his face turn crimson red, but he nodded and said:

"Oh, I understand that!"

The woman, who was just lifting her daughter up, to turn her around and let he drink from the other breast too, now asked:

"Now you made me curious, what did you tell him?"

The young girl giggled sheepishly, while her cheeks flushed pink, but said cockily:

"I just told him, that by the look of it, you eventually were intimate with each other for the first time since Belle was born!"

Now all their faces had a little red shade and it was Gabriel, who quickly tried to change the topic.

"Weren't you about to text your mum? I'd like to know, what she thinks about all of that!"

"Oh, uhm, you're right. Let me just get my phone!"

And then she thought for a moment, before typing a short message, explaining, what she had in mind.

Sabine had in the meantime prepared some snacks and had packed a lot of alcohol, and was just about to leave the bakery, to take the metro to Nadja's apartment, when she heard the sound, that was telling her, she had received a message from her daughter. So she put the bags and the basket with the baked things down and pulled out her phone, to read, what Marinette had sent her.

Gasping, she saw the first sentence and her eyes immediately filled with tears.

'We're having a little boy!'

Then she read the rest of the message and had to sit down and take a deep breath, yet after thinking it through for a moment, she agreed with her child. Everybody should be informed about the things, Tom did, so nobody would ever find a kind word for him.

She was about to respond, when another text arrived and now she really began to sob, reading, that her little girl not only was about to be a mum, but also to get married so soon.