Decisions

A/N: Because I took quite long, here's another chapter today!

"Do you think, Nathalie knows?". Adrien asked her, when they were on their way to his psychologist's office, "I mean, maybe she heard you this morning, when you.....were sick!"

He said this very carefully, trying to not set her up again already. But Marinette was in a much better mood, since she had had breakfast and leaned her head against his shoulder. They were sitting inside the metro, not wanting Adrien's bodyguard to listen in on them.

"I don't think so. But she heard us arguing yesterday, Minou and usually we don't. So, she's most likely just concerned. I don't think, she heard me throwing up this morning. It's strange though. Until yesterday, I didn't feel any different, but today...."

"I'm sorry. Maybe I shouldn't have told you! You didn't have any symptoms until you knew. Maybe the therapist has a theory to that!", Adrien said with furrowed brows.

"The therapist!", Marinette giggled, "sounds like some horror movie."

The young man laughed along.

"Yeah, you're right. But he doesn't like to be called doctor or even by his last name, and I struggle a little with calling him Mike!", he admitted.

"Oh look, we're here!", the girl suddenly exclaimed and nudged him towards the exit.

Only ten minutes later, they were sitting in front of 'Mike' and he was asking:

"Well, Adrien, on the phone you told me, that you both needed to urgently talk to me. So, what about?"

Marinette gasped.

"I thought you already told him, Kitty. Why.....?", she wondered, then took a glimpse at the psychologist, who looked at them both expectantly.

She sighed.

"Well, we just found out something that will or better could have a large impact on our future. And uhm, we kinda got into a little argument about that at first, because our feelings towards it, seem to differ a little bit!", the girl reluctantly explained.

"Actually, Marinette, I'd say, our feelings towards this, differ a lot. I know and I understand, the way you feel right now, but...that still wouldn't justify.....to kill...."

"Stop, Adrien! That's not fair. I didn't say I would, I just said I will consider all options!", she yelled at him now, with tears brimming her eyes. Turning away from him, she covered her eyes with one hand, the other digging into the flesh of her own waist, while she was hugging herself with it. Her lip was quivering and she was nervously bouncing her leg.

The therapist narrowed his brows, then addressed the young woman directly:

"Will you tell me what happened, Marinette? What's the talk about killing? And why would Adrien accuse you to kill...who?"

But she just shook her head, not able to speak for the moment.

The young model gazed at her for a moment, then scooted closer on the sofa and pulled her into his arms. She didn't move at all, neither fight him off, nor give in until he whispered:

"I am sorry, Purrincess. I really was being unfair right now. But, that's what it feels like to me, when I think of 'that' option! I didn't want to make you feel bad. I know, that it's your decision, because it's your body and you're the one, having to bear all that comes with it!"

Mike didn't interfere, he just listened. The young man's words had made him sure, what they were talking about and he wanted to wait for the girl's answer to be sure. And to figure out, how stuck the situation already was.