I don't like, where this is going!

Tom had almost escaped his wife and made it upstairs, if he hadn't been as broad and Sabine as tiny to easily slip past him and block his way.

"Just leave the kids alone, Tom!", she hissed angrily, so the teenagers wouldn't hear them.

"But I heard my daughter cry for...."

"Certainly not for you!", Sabine spat and nudged him back into the kitchen, "you can't just barge in there, when you know exactly, what you'll be interrupting!"

"But.....he is hurting her, by the sound of it. I really don't like, where this is going!"

"Well, my dear husband, if this is what pain sounds like, I would love to be in pain like that for once!", she now mockingly said.

"So now you are complaining about your....about our.....sexual activities?", he yelled not even caring who might hear them.

"Which sexual 'activities' are you talking about? The quicky once a month? I know, that we're not teenagers anymore and that we're both tired after work, but don't ruin it for your daughter, because you're getting too old for it!", she now scolded him.

"Too old?", he bellowed, "I am going to show you too old right now!"

He grabbed his much smaller wife around the waist and carried her to their bedroom, to prove his qualities as a lover to her.

Marinette was lying on her back, still panting from the very intense orgasm, their very special position had given her and groaned.

"Why? Why do they have to start arguing about that just when we...."

Adrien laughed and turned around to scoot up to her and kiss her lips very softly.

"I know, after being on good terms with your dad again, you wanted to spend some time here, but, don't you think, we would be better off at my place?"

The girl nodded and cackled:

"Yeah, your dad and Nathalie are at least so discrete, that they don't start to yell at each other, when they hear us!"

"Maybe that's because they are doing it just as much as we, maybe even more. I overheard a conversation, between them and Nathalie told my dad, that her hormones kinda made her horny all of the time, so....!

Marinette slapped his upper arm to that.

"Adrien, it is not very nice to listen to such a conversation. You should have stopped as soon as you noticed, what they were talking about!", she scolded him.

He grinned sheepishly, as he objected:

"Well, from the sound of it they had already started to undress each other and I just tried to sneak past them, when they eventually went into their bedroom, as they had started in the office and I was sitting in the corner, reading and waiting for my bodyguard. Should I have told them, that I was there and made it awkward for all of us or wasn't it better, to look away and pretend I wasn't there?"

Now the half Chinese girl laughed.

"Well, Kitty, if you put it that way, you acted absolutely right!"

He bowed and cheered:

"Thank you M'lady, for the applause!"

They both laughed at his little act, as Adrien got quiet again and stared at his girlfriend for a moment. Then he pulled her into his arms and whispered huskily:

"I can't wait for us to have children of our own. I really would love to see you horny all of the time!"

The young woman shook her head laughing.