Royal!Ink x Butler!Error (Lemon)

Got out of school early so- Also inspired by keshlovesick
—————-
Ink lifted himself up, then slammed himself down. This has been going on for around 20 minutes now.

Basically, Ink, a prince has been.. Well how do i say it? Lets just call it giving his butler, Error, a "ride". Error surprisingly seems to enjoy it, hell he's even helping him lift himself up.

This isn't fully forbidden, though this wasn't fully common either. I mean it could be more normal if Error was a maid but he isn't. Now currently it seems as if Ink is having the time of his life, i mean with all those sounds he makes it would be safe to assume he likes it. Well probably because he's a virgin it feels good but-.

"Mmhhaa~" Ink moaned out as he slammed himself down again.

Error smirked before grabbing Ink's thighs and flipping the prince down onto the bed to face him. The butler started to strip Ink of his vest and undershirt, exposing the prince's royal markings. The sight made Error even more aroused- if that was even possible.

He savagely shoved his two giant cocks straight into the prince under him. Earning a few moans from Ink.

The sounds Ink were making made him hard, he was about ready to savagely fuck him for the entire night. But the prince couldn't handle that, it was his first time after all, but if Ink wanted it, Error would.

"Ahhh~"

"Sssh, you don't want the others to hear us don't you?~"

Ink nodded no, he and Error would be in a lot of trouble if father found out. They already wanted Ink to marry, and they already found someone for him to marry, but he fell in love with his butler. And he didn't want anything separating them.

"Er-rror-r~" Ink managed to moan out, catching his butler's attention. "Fast-er~"

"As you wish my lord~"

In an instant Error shoved his full length in, causing Ink to let out a muffled scream of pleasure. Error kept pulling out then slamming his entire 13 inches into Ink. Now Ink was having a lot of trouble muffling his screams and moans.

"Ink i'm coming-g close~"
"Me-e Too-o Ahhh~"

Error started kissing and licking the prince's neck.

"Mmmahh~"

Error's breathing started getting faster and more strained, like he just ran to the creek and back. But mostly because of how close he was.

They both started panting before hearing the king outside in the hallway.

"The two of you have been in there for a while i suppose, Is everything okay in there?"

"Ah yes my king, me and Ink were just speaking about his future wife."

"Oh how nice" Ink's father turned as walked "alright i'll leave you two at it"

Error looked back at Ink, "now where were we~?" Hearing this made Ink excited. Ink got lower til he was completely underneath Error's body.

"Ahh~!" 

Mmhh~"

The butler spreaded the prince's legs as far as he was able to, still ramming himself into Ink.

"MMMHHH AA~!" Ink screamed out but he still attempted to muffle himself.

"Ink it feels amazing to be inside you~!"

"AAAHHHhhhh~!" he muffled himself by kissing Error passionately. Error shoved Ink fully under him.

"Ink i'm close-e~"

Ink looked up desperately.

"In or out-t?" he panted out.

"In~!" the prince responded.

Then the prince let out a loud moan as he felt the warm liquid drip into him.

"Why-y di-d that feel so-o good-d Error-r?"

"Because you just lost your virginity Inky~"

The prince was okay with that answer, it was simple. But he had a question.

"That's reassuring"

"Ink aren't you tired?"

"Just a little bit"

"Then sleep dear"

"But i'm hungry"

"Alright, i'll get you a mango"

"Yay"

Error let out a chuckle before putting on his shirt and lifting up his pants. He got up and walked to the door and unlocked it to head out into the kitchen.

Ink stayed there, he was quite cold, but mostly because of how he was naked. He didn't want to get even more cold so he started putting on his garments and pants. Then putting on his undershirt and vest.

The butler came back to the bedroom with freshly sliced mangos in a bowl.

"A bowl of mangos for the young king" Error announced.

Ink eagerly took the bowl of mangos and started picking up the slices and eating them. The butler sat back down on the bed then started to rub the prince's back, the feeling was calming for Ink, he felt safe around Error. And Error felt the same.

After Ink wolfed down the entire bowl of mangos, he dragged his butler down next to him. Sharing an embrace with Error.

"I love you Error"

"I love you my lord"

Then they both drifted off into a dreamless sleep in each other's arms.

                                       THE END
—————-

Got popular when i wrote this at school lol.