Shapeshifter!Error x Siren!Ink (fluff and short)

A loud song was heard across a forest next to a ocean.

In the middle of the ocean was a siren on a rock.

Though he wasn't in search of a meal.
He was searching for his mate.

There was another near him, a large tortoiseshell cat.
His mate.

They were both rare, a siren without a dark tail, and a male tortoiseshell cat.

They shared a hug.
It was needed since there was something that was going to happen.

Something that would have never happened without them.

The siren was pregnant. The father was most definitely the cat.

Then a talk happened between them.
-

"Ky, are you sure?"

"Yes, I've told you so many times."

"It's just you never showed that you wanted this to happen"

"But I have, if you just listened you would have known"

"I know but, it just feels like I did this even if you didn't want it"

The siren circled around the rock for a few seconds before coming back up.

"Look" he lifted himself on the rock, "it's okay"

"It's not okay, what if she finds me?"

"She won't, she doesn't come on land"

The cat got up with a stretch, he needed to leave sadly.

"Your going already?"

The turned to face him.

"Yes, the sun is rising"

The siren opened his mouth to protest, but closed it before he could say anything.

"Well let me swim with you?" The siren suggested, "the tides getting stronger and more dangerous"

The cat thought about it, "alright but please leave right after"

The siren lightly smiled before pulling the cat into the water.

The cat started swimming, he was naturally a stronger swimmer then his species.

Though, the tides were unfair that night and the siren had to swim under him to make sure the cat didn't drown.

-

Once the cat had made it on to land, he shifted back to his normal form, a dark glitchy skeleton with neon blue tear marks, some spots of him were a blended mix of red and yellow. His fingertips were yellow at the front and red at the back.

They looked into each others eyes, the sirens eyes were light blue with golden hints in his left eye.

The cat shifters crimsons eyes were hypnotizing. They were similar to the sirens eyes but his pupils were golden slashes with hints of blue in his left eye.

The cat shifters eyes changed in shape, they turn circles since he did have 'cats eyes'.

"Good bye Inky"

"Good bye Error"

The siren waved as Error ran away.
He entered the water to go back to his forest home.

-

PLEASE IF YOU SEE THIS PLEASE SUGGEST SOMETHING I CANT KEEP COMING UP WITH ONESHOTS PLEASE