In my basement (Lemon + Fluff)

Jengapari is a monster species I made which is like when you look like a cross between two monster species but not really.
I made Monster genetics so I'll explain them later.
-
For a few years, there's been a demon like thing in my basement.
He's told me in broken English that his name is Ink.

Every 3 days I feed him a pound of meat.
If I don't he'll get hungry and murderous.

But still, even if I don't have to feed him I just go and talk.
It's nice really.

But today's visit was strange.

I came to go talk with Ink once more. As I walked down the stairs to the basement I heard Ink groan and rub his back against the door.

I unlocked the door and walked in. I sat down on the floor and called out to Ink.

"Inky, where are you?"

Ink stumbled towards me and rubbed his face against mine.

"Aww I missed you too"
I said as I hugged him.

I quickly noticed that Ink was panting and his body felt warmer then usual.

Ink started licking his arm to lick the rest of his body.

"Ink are you okay?"

He rolled over on his back to expose his stomach.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I gave Ink belly rubs.
Ink warmed into my touch and started going limp.

As I retracted my hand Ink got on all 4s and shoved his ass against my chest. Once he realized I didn't understand he bucked his hips against my neck.

I asked him what was wrong again.
He responded in broken English the word 'Heat'.

I know the word heat, I know what it means but I never knew it happened to demon things.

Ink laid down to look at me again.

I lowered my pants and Inks body .

He put his legs on my shoulders.
I entered him slowly, he whined out and bucked his hips against me.

I started pounding him upon seeing his unsatisfied expression.
He melted into this position, he stayed still and moaned just like the obedient little slut he is.

He cried out as my ((snake)) sprang up inside of him.
Instantly breaking the barrier between my ((snake)) and his summoned womb.

I came deep inside of his womb as he turned away from my face and moaned.

"Eyes on me baby~"
I smirked as I tilted his head to face me.

I started thrusting around until I could find his g-spot.
Once I found it I thrusting into it without mercy . Causing Ink to cum.

Lucky for me his most sensitive spot was deep in his womb. I shifted Inks waist before I found it.
I started slamming his waist on my ((snake))
He seemed to love this from all the sounds he was making.

I came again, now my intentions were changing. First I wanted to help Ink so his heat wouldn't bother him, now I want to make him know that he belongs to me and only me.

I could feel Ink tighten around my ((snake)) as I came for the 3rd time.

He cried out my name like it was the only word he knew.

I was starting to get addicted to the feeling of Inks sensitive little entrance swallow my dick up whole so well.

That feeling was so amazing I let my magic go feral and summoned my whiskers and tail.