Con flores! (Parable x Exemplum) (fluff)

"EXEMPLUM!"

A larger jellyfish-like skeleton jumped lightly after hearing his name screamed.

"Yes Parable?"

"come here!"

Exemplum quickly got up and ran to wherr he thought his lover was.

The scent of flowers greeted him. A rose scent was the strongest. To him it smelled like dew with hints of mint.

His favorite.

-

"you needed me?" Exemplum asked as he ducked under a low branch.

Parable turned and looked at him. His crowish lover was in a small clearing of medium-length wood roses.

It was a miricule he hadnt been covered in wood-rose thorns.

"yes!" Parable flapped one of his wings next to himself, motioning for him to sit next to him.

Exemplum walked next to him. Careful not to step on a thorn or two.

Quickly he settled on a small patch of grass, luckily the roses didn't prick him.

"What did you need me for?"

A smile lit up on Parables face.

"Sing!"

Exemplum tilted his head to the side like a cat.
Parable chirped before singing.

"Te dije adiós llegaste tarde para despedirnos
Y si el destino apresurado quiso herirnos yo descubrí una solución para el dolor"

Shaking his tail feathers, he was inviting Exemplum to continue.
It appeared Exemplum knew this song.

"Hice la canción que me pedías cuando aún no te quería y prometiste enamorarme algún día
Mientras reías, el sol acarició mi corazón"

"Con flores te llevaste mi tristeza con colores dibujaste la nobleza de la mano, A tu lado creció nuestra ilusión!"
It was surprising how well they could duet with each other.

Parable raised his wings.
Giving Exemplum a smile he continued on.

"A ciegas nos entregamos, aunque muchos se
opusieran Disimulamos nuestro amor nos inventamos en cada rincón nuestra canción"

Exemplum continued with him.
"No fue el adiós Suficiente para despedirnos
Y si el destino no lograba predecirlo tú me enseñaste una solución para el dolor"

Parable bit Exemplum shirt gently before attempting to fly with him.

He flapped his wings and managed to lift Exemplum and himself of the ground.

-

Throughout the little joy flight, Exemplum hummed the tune of the song. Parable hummed a few parts but it was mostly Exemplum.

They flew up over a few trees, almost touching the clouds before gravity took them down.

Exemplum fell, but not before tying a string around Parables wing.

Parable flew down biting down on Exemplum shirt again before lifting him up and throwing him down again.

The humming of the song ran between each other.

"Con flores te llevaste mi tristeza con colores dibujaste la nobleza de la mano A tu lado creció nuestra ilusión!"

They both said before letting themselves fall on the way to the ground. Not too high, they could both die from that.

Once they reached the grass, they were both welcomed with a few roses. Natures welcoming of two young, carefree lovers.

They hugged on the ground, there were many small bruises from the fall.

They looked at each other with a tired look. First it was the afternoon then it was dark.

"A ciegas nos entregamos..." Parable started, " aunque muchos se opusieran.."

"Disimulamos nuestro amor.." Exemplum continued, attempting to cup Parables cheeks with his tentacles.

The stars flecked around the sky from above, the moon's crescent seemingly gliding in the sky.

"Nos inventamos en cada rincón nuestra canción..." they both gently spoke at the same time.

They smiled and kissed each other lightly, the night sky reflecting on them from above.

-

AHAHAH PLEASE REQUEST SOMETHING PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I HAVE NOTHING TO WRITE PELASE HAHAHAHAHAHAH