Kinktober 2021 - Group Sex

[Warnings: Dirty talk, Rough oral, Anal, Dommmmmm and bites.]

“Thats’s right,” David coos. Your tongue struggles to keep up with the lack of space. “You know you need to swallow it all right? Not a drop leaves that pretty little mouth of yours.”

The thick leather that had been soothing your tired jaw, gathered thick lines of hot seed until his thumb reached your stuffed lips. Cool blue eyes watched as he nudged to create space between his spent cock and your lips. You were stretched enough already yet he had somehow coaxed himself inside at the corner of your mouth. You whined at the stretch and David tutted.

“Need to train you some more.”

The few inches rubbed along your already placated tongue, pressed below his shaft. Salty cum smeared everywhere he could get it.

“Don’t we, boys?” He smirked, receiving little praises for your effort.

You would have dared complain had Marko not been rutting into your ass and the torment continued back and forth with Paul shimmying up the bed to rub slimy circles around your stretched opening, careful to avoid the impatient clapping of skin on skin. It made you aware of the aching stretch as he pulled back- only to descend back in. Marko very well could have been timing it to the music blasting in the corner of the room. “Good girl~” Paul admired the view and in the back of your mind you knew it from what he let slip.

Seeing you painted, covered, filled to the brim with something of theirs drove them wild. It was an urge of theirs to, “claim,” you in anyway they could. You knew that much despite how much they clouded it with dirty talk and simply fucking your brains out- or at least they damn well tried to.

The feeling of blunt teeth dragging along the red tingling skin of your ass cheek made you buck in protest. You had already been spanked raw and you couldn’t take another bite of theirs. A bite that would no doubt linger for weeks. A bite that had you pause the furious motion in which you had been stroking Dwayne. He hadn’t said anything, and didn’t need to as you started working him again after you regained your strength.

“That’s it….” Marko mewled, bending over your back and holding himself deep as he kissed along your shoulders. Warmth flooded your insides as he sank his fangs deep into the thick of your shoulder. You wailed around David, eyes pricking with tears as he smirked and finally began pulling out- hard as a rock after warming him up again. He paused, leaving the blushing tip at your lips. You knew what he wanted to see and so you kept your mouth open for him to watch the sticky white mess he created slide down your tongue until your aching throat bobbed.

David’s slightly parted mouth twitched into a smirk and he finally let you close your mouth. “You’re right Marko~ Very good for us tonight .” He stroked your cheek, praising your efforts.

“My turn~” Paul purred.