Kinktober 2021 Size kink

[Warnings: Dirty talk, smut, descriptions of sex… that’s it(?)]

· David is gonna have a field day with this. It’s cute, easy to touch with a touch of perceived vulnerability because society has always said the smaller the weaker. David knows better, to a point. When he fucks you, he will use your hips to pulls you into him. Expect comments about how tiny your little hole is and how big it makes him look (kinda a cocky asshole?) He loves it, loves mentioning it too when you’re play fighting (on the rare occasion,) “That’s alot of big talk coming from someone half the size of me, literally.” – “Sure you wanna play? I might break you.”

· Marko finds it cute, like ridiculously cute. Will tease fuck out of you in any situation as long as he doesn’t touch a nerve because he doesn’t actually want to make you feel bad if it’s a touchy subject. Like Paul, he enjoys comparing hand sizes, and occasionally when you guys fuck he sometimes has you wear something of his like his gloves or tank top just because the scent lingers and fuck does it drive him wild to see how big everything of his is on you.

· Paul is similar in that he finds you adorable as fuck. All nicknames have a, “lil,” “little,” or something implying small. He digs it, he really does- especially when he watches his dick stretch not only your sweet little hole but your small mouth- it’s enough to make him blow if he’s not careful. You make him sing all sorts of high pitched songs. Dirty little whimpers as he watches you struggle to tame him all. God you were tiny compared to him, so small, delicate, precious and easily broken if he wasn’t careful. “My dick too much for you sweet thing? Does baby need a break?” – “Fuck, if you’re not careful I’m gonna flood that pretty little throat of yours.” Loves when you gag on him or whine when he hits just the right spot.

· Dwayne, similarly finds it precious in all aspects, not just sexual. If anything he feels the need to be even more careful with you. He enjoys how small you are compared to him, made more so apparent when his dick spreads you wide open. Gentle does it as he let’s you choose your own pace, easing you down gently with a plethora of praises and smothering kisses. “Remember, at your own pace, Princess. I know it’s a bit much but this is all about you.” – “You squeeze me so well… just look at you… you’re weeping little one.”

· Group sex becomes wild- wilder than usual. If they were rough before, well…. let’s just say that the more they begin noticing the size differences between the five of you, it gets a bit more fiery than usual. It begins with little things like Paul watching his hands almost connect on either side of your waist as he fucks you mouth first onto David. It’s ridiculously hot to them that they could literally use you like a rag doll- but they won’t unless you ask because that also brings the question of accidentally hurting you. Dwayne and Paul especially enjoy palming at the slight bulge protruding from your lower stomach as they drill into you, and not just one cock either. It just drives them crazy to see themselves inside of you, not just by the feeling and the lewd noises clapping and echoing, but also physically. It’s also an ego boost to them like how big they are, so big that they not only stretch your cute little hole for them, but the affect them fucking you has on your tiny little body. Marko can and will use the height difference to his advantage- you’re just so damn precious doll face and besides he has a thing for walls or any place he can bend you over. Marko is the most teasing little shit when he makes you lean up to kiss him, he makes you work for it. He likes seeing you on your knees for him, small and cute. It’s no big deal baby, he can take care of a little thing like you, and oh wait? It only takes one of his hands to pin both of yours to the table? And you are already whining about the stretch of just two of his digits? He will always bring it up, “That’s a lot of big talk for someone who is struggling with two of my fingers.. sure you want more? Sure you can take it?” + general taunts about being able to rearrange your guts.