Poly Lost Boys - 🔪You try to break up with them🔪

[Warnings: Dark content, implied stalking, unhealthy relationship, talk of murder, kidnapping and manipulations.]

· Okay so first of all, nope. Not gonna happen, never. Even if you truly think you managed it? Nope.

· If you were kidnapped then fat chance of them actually taking you serious. They gave you a better life than before and even before you had finally snapped, they had been well beyond letting you out of their grasp. They would probably just laugh and say, “good one.”

· However if you were not kidnapped and they had gone about their obsession the more normal way via courting (feelings returned type situation) and thus had a natural relationship so to speak? That would lead to you being kidnapped.

· Of course, Paul and Marko collectively don’t take the news well when told- David is calm and Dwayne is a touch upset. David just simply thinks you are either being a brat or just need some time to cool off. Paul would annoy the living shit out of you asking if they had done something. Marko would be the type to observe you and try to find out himself as to why you were all of a sudden wanting to end things. Dwayne just thinks you need a little time is all.

· If you do not end up kidnapped despite how likely that is, the alternative ain’t all that better. David is a master manipulator, you either know he is or you don’t and it doesn’t matter because he can be quite subtle. The moment you decided to “break up,” with them he would let you go at first, just wanting to see how you would manage. Of course, he knows you can’t possibly cope without them but a little bit of toying with your emotions wouldn’t hurt. Like the next time you would happen across them, he’d make an effort not to give you the time of day- perhaps giving the attention he gave to you onto someone else. Paul and Dwayne aren’t really down with giving attention to others and nor is Marko but if it helps get you back sooner they might begin doing similar. Jealousy is a fickle thing, more so when you begin seeing them more often and with different people. Whilst they knew you were reacting alright with that, they knew you would break sooner. Remember the little trinkets they’d give you just because it reminded them of you? Well good luck getting rid of them. They just seem to appear everywhere even if you binned them (not that you can remember) They can come in your sleep and fuck with you a little more also- Dwayne’s specialty- desperate times call for desperate measures, and with that he would make sure all you could think about was them whenever you dreamed. All the good times would be all you could think off, all the littlest things you had buried deep at the back of your mind coming to light. How could you ignore Paul’s silly jokes he’d tell when you were not feeling the best? Or about the numerous jackets shoved your way they’d give if you were cold? Or even the reassurance they would give when you had a bad day- the very type that had you believing you could do anything and it would all be okay…

· Marko isn’t above killing off people you get attached too either, especially people they might think you like. In fact, if word spread around the cave you can bet that the others would have a hand in making a few disappearances happen too.

· Depending on their patience at the time, they might, “let you go,” for a week maybe two, tops? They did not appreciate your absence.

· If none of that manipulative bullshit worked? Well they aren’t as patient as you thought. You either come to them or they will come and get you because either way, you are theirs whether you like it or not.