Miraculous Lady Bug

This here is a quick scene I thought of for a Miraculous story.

Above the bird kwami is Régine

Any excerpts after this will not be in xreader format. These stories were made with my own character's personality in mind.

Please enjoy :)

You were born wings
Why prefer to crawl through life
- Rumi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cover my ears again when another shrapnel of metal hits my hiding spot.

One more and I think the sign might come down...

I curl up.

"I can't do this Raewa..." I curl up tighter.

I don't know who gave her to me but they were wrong, I'm not some hero... I'm just an everyday high school girl...

Just like what Lady Bug said...

The akumatized victim ripped off part of my hiding spot wall and throw it at Paris's superheroes

To which now, I know they're miraculous users with kwami.

I flinch, hearing the yelps when the scrap almost hits them.

That could be me if I go out there, a nobody just to get in the way.

Something pushes me out of my ball from inside my sweater.

I nearly fall from the force and steady myself by untucking my arms and slapping them at my sides because of sheer speed.

"That's my first point." A high-pitched, sassy voice rang out.

I look up at the kwami I've known to be Raewa in surprise, "w-what?"

"See what you did just there, you caught yourself from falling." She smirked.

I tilted my head confused at her sudden arrogance, "Now, not just anyone can do that. Especially against the strength of the control kwami!"

Why... Was she bragging? Is she bragging?

"Yes, that's a compliment! That shows how you'll be an amazing master for me! Now-"

My eyes widen, "w... Wait-!"

"Shush! We don't have time." She said seriously.

She was right, as I hear someone's body gets thrown into a smashed-up sign near mine.

"Right now, Chat Noir and Ladybug need help. They can't do this on their own, you and I are the only ones who can do this."

I instantly start shaking my head, she's wrong.

I can't, I can't, i-"you heard Ladybug, she said-"

"Well, she doesn't know you!" She cuts me off with a rage I've never heard before in her voice making me jump.

"Ladybug's job is to protect helpless, everyday citizens. You are not helpless. And you're certainly not some everyday civilian!" She growls