He'll always be mine after all!

So this obvi isn't an official thing but I was thinking about a yandere story except, the reader/oc would be the yandere.

I personally have yet to see one like this so it passes my mind but it won't be written, at least not for years. There's no plot for it after all!

I wanted a story where the yandere looks like a bright and normal girl, pretty, and who she's stalking looks like the creep. Like eyebags dark hair, loner. Thought it would be a fun switch up.

But they would be sorta toxic together and somehow make it work and in the end would realize their problems and work through it

But nonetheless, here's an unedited excerpt for it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He'll never see me coming... right from under him, I'll snatch up his heart! He's mine and mine only after all! - Yandere
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leaning carefully against a wall, I close my eyes, listening to him unlock his doors. Silently enjoying the gentle ring of his keys, I smile when I remember the charm he keeps on it.

I gave it to him after all.

I fight the urge to sigh in happiness, I genuinely couldn't believe he'd accept it in the first place.

Hehehehe, I couldn't believe I would find someone as amazing as him either. He makes my heart flutter, and it continues to do so as he finally opens his door and goes in sides. My heart swells in a lovely, obsessive yet caring sadness. He's safe now, but oh how I'll miss him.

I walk back into the alley starting my way back home. Slowly of course, slowly. I don't want to willingly leave my love.

I pause in my steps, the weather isn't too bad today so... Maybe I can stay just a little longer.

I wage the pros and cons before deciding to skillfully climb the side of his house and onto the roof and sliding along the wall of the second floor until I find his room, the lights on but low.

Carefully, I crawl forwards my heart pounding at the thought of seeing him again.

Part of me wished I wouldn't have to watch from afar, that I could just take a step closer. A smidge closer, a hair closer. I wish I could touch him, hug him, smell his hair, love his being, be with him at all times to protect him.

There was truly, nothing stopping me but I couldn't do that. I don't want to slip up and have him hate me.

I was finally close enough to the window to catch a peek, i slide away from the wall moving to angle where I could see him, but he couldn't see me.

I stare in awe like it's the first time I've seen him again.

My eyes trance over his being in the dimmer golden light. Oh, seeing him in this clear light reminds me of how tired he looks.

Part of me wonders if I should sneak into his room tonight when he falls asleep, he always slept better when I did. Maybe it was because I would hold his big soft hands.

Ahhh, I'm such an addict to the way his skin feels.

I want more.

But... I won't overstep, I'll stay far away, keep my distance and close in slowly.

Because he's mine, he always will be.

I gaze lovingly at him through the window, absolutely adoring how his eye bags framed his late night violet eyes, part of me begging to get close enough to see the gray specs sprinkled within.