Demon Slayer

All every boy wants is a girl to protect from dragons.
- Atticus

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This story was going to be a little different than the other Demon Slayer readers.

I didn't decide on whether or not I wanted this to be a reader but I did decide on the character's origins.

The character wasn't going to be a demon slayer but a demon herself.

The way she transforms into a demon is very different from Nezeko. The way this character ends up as a demon is because of her very own sister luring her into a trap.

She doesn't turn immediately because it's her sister who turned her so the process was slow. When she does turn she does it when she gets home to her mother.

When she turns she was able to snap out of it due to her mother's distress and her own love for not wanting to hurt her. in order to prevent that she traps herself in a room while trying to fight the blood lust

Her mother tries to help her out by convincing the townspeople to donate blood so she'll come back to her senses.

Due to all the good, kind things, the character does the people agree and help her out.

Eventually thanks to the blood, the character snaps out of it and thanks to the townspeople for their help. She continues to help them until her sister came back.

Her sister kills every single one of the people in the town and finds out that her sister is one of the twelve kizuki.,(If that's how you spell it) and who turned her in the first place.

Because of the strong anger, the character felt she and her sister fought. The two fought but the character lost to her. The character also lost the ability to want human blood as much as other demons due to the grief and sadness of losing the kind townspeople.

Her sister forces the character's spiritual body to be put in her body for extra strength due to a good they had as kids that made them stronger whenever they touched or held hands.

I had some plans for this but I couldn't figure out where I want the character and Tanjiro to meet.

(If you would like to see this idea in the future feel free to tell me. I'll put more ideas in this book.)