Baby what!?

Lisa Pov
I ran out the church, guilt following me as I ran out. I couldn't stop thinking about Shane's face when I left . I've never seen his eyes look so sad and disappointed . It pained me to do this but it was for the best , he couldn't know what I had done without his concent! Even tho I had just said a few lines it felt as if I had ripped his heart into tiny little peices .

"Shane would never have done this"

I gritted my teeth . It's true he would never have done this . I was an asshole for life now , I would never be able to forgive myself . Ever. The cab I ordered arrived screeching. I opened the door , and jumped into in .

"Hello , Miss where to?" The driver asked turning around to look at me .
"The hospital please " I muttered lost in my thoughts
The driver stared me , I felt like he could see right through my pretty dress to where my ugly hearth hid. I was tempted to asked what is problem was but I bit my tongue right when I was about to say it . Wouldn't want to cause more trouble , now would I? After what it felt like an eternity he turned back around and started driving calmly . Soon enough I started getting texts and calls from everyone .

Mom: Lisa where are you we have to talk
Jessica:What was that hun!? Where r u
Bro: Lisa where r u we can talk about it
Shawna: Lisa where r u!!!?

stigma gnarled my gut . I had let everyone down , wasted everyone's time. I was the worse .

"What a bitch you are"

I know Tiny , I know . All of a sudden the driver madly halted the car

"Were here"
I thanked him and paid him, shaking because of that abrupt stop. He left and I was left to walk into the hospital. I was like a magnet to eyes , everyone looked at me like an alien . You've never see a bride before ? Just walking inside made me loose my breath . I walked over to the main desk where an elderly woman was talking on the phone .

"And she said that Elna !" The woman piped up to the phone .
Elna said something funny which made the woman laugh "one second love "
She stared down at me "how can I help you ?"
"I'm looking for a doctor I experience a sudden weight gain for no apparent reason "
She looked at me confused "you can go see Doctor Billo, room 3"
And right after that continued her conversation with Elna.
"Okay thank you" but Elna wasn't even listening anymore. I lumbered to the room she told me too . It turned out that was a line for doctor Billo , and most of the patient were overweight middle aged woman . You could say I stood out a lot , with my dress and petite body. I took a seat close to the door , and started waiting . I took out in my phone in the process . 118 message and 71 missed calls all from different people . They all deserves an explanation, expecially my mother . I was deep in my thoughts when Doctor Billo called for me . All the woman had disappeared , in a clicked of fingers.
Are you sure your in the right place?" Doctor Billo was an an old doctor . His white hair and beard made him look like skinny Santa.
"Yes " I looked at the door way number over his head "room 3 , Doctor Billo "?
"I guess your at the right place " He shook my hand firmly "I'm Doctor Billo"

****
Doctor Billo made me change in a hospital gown. I sat on the observation table.
"What's your name"?
"Lisa Schartz " I told him
"What seems to be the problem Lisa?"
I told him what I told the woman at the front desk.
"Lisa can you please go pee in this flask " He asked
"Um , sure okk" I jumped of the table and went to pee in the flask behind the curtain. I returned not less then 2 minute later , I handed him the warm yellow flask. He took it in his big hands . He shuffled to his desk and did something which I couldn't see .
"Do you mind lifting up your gown now ?" He said coming back to where I was
I blushed "no"
I lifted it up and he examined my stomach and chubby areas . He got up grinning like Christmas came early .
"Lisa," He said "No wonder you gained weight !"
"Your pregnant !"

Author Pov
You guys all expected it ...