Chapter 1: Betrayal

A/n: Sorry for deleting the suicide squad Izuku it's just that I had no ideas of where to go after suicide squad so I decided to make this instead hope you enjoy.

Normal: People talking.

Italics: People thinking or mindscape.

Bold: I Am Not Here for All Might.

Bold and Underline: change of Views or Point of views.

(For plot Shinso isn't in UA and he is in Shiketsu High)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku Midoriya was a kid with a big dream to become a hero and bring smiles to everyone's faces, with the help of the Number 1 Hero All might it became possible.

He later joined UA and went through many catastrophes like USJ, Sports Festival, Internships, battle against stain, Training Camp, Invading the Villains base, saving Eri from Kai Chisaki, UA Festival and the fight against Gentle Criminal.

Uraraka Ochako later confessed her feeling to Izuku and they became official Bf and Gf unfortunately they didn't do anything serious, he was happy on how his life was going but then a tragedy happened.

Izuku then turned off his alarm, glanced at the clock, and realized he was late for class, so he ran to the bathroom, had a quick shower, changed into his clothes, and rushed to the kitchen, where he grabbed a slice of toast and rapidly ate it as he rushed towards UA.

Izuku: I'm going to be Late! he thought while running towards the main UA building.

After a bit, we see Izuku walking throughout the hallways of UA, several students from various classes glared daggers at him, he had no idea why or what he had done to deserve such glares until he arrived at his class, Class 1A.

When he arrived in front of Class 1A's classroom door, he had the uneasy sense that something bad would happen if he entered, but he took a deep breath as he opened the door and walked in to be greeted by a kick to the face by his so called "friend" Tenya Lida.

Izuku: w-what was that for Lid-

Lida: SHUT UP YOU TRAITOR, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU HAD TO BE THE TRAITOR.

Izuku: T-Traitor? I-Idk what you're talking about.

Ochako then Came up and slapped Izuku in the face as she made him Float in the air.

Ochako: I CAN'T BELIEVE I EVER FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU she said while having tears in her eyes.

Bakugo then rushed in and exploded Izuku's stomach as the rest of Class 1A joined in the beating.

Aizawa: Alright that's enough he said while activating his Quirk scaring class 1A.