Chapter 4: Return Of The Betrayed

Last time on Izuku Uchiha, Madara's Reincarnation

Nejire: come on Eri let's go free Izuku!

Eri then wiped her tears: Yeah!

Eri thinking: I'll save you now Daddy like you saved me back then.

Nejire the carried Eri and flew towards Nezu's office with some of the notebooks as when she arrived she broke the door down and rushed towards Nezu.

Nejire: Principal Nezu I have proof that Izuku isn't the traitor!

Nezu: Alright can you show me this proof Ms.Hado?

Nejire then brought out the notebook and gave them to Nezu.

Nejire: why would Izu-kun need the files while he has notebooks that are far more detailed than the files, he has been clearly framed.

Nezu then went wide eyed at what he saw inside the notebooks because if the villains get their hands on these hero society would be destroyed as we know it.

Nezu: Oh shit we have fucked up big time come on All might, Aizawa, and Midnight we are going to Tartarus.

Normal: People talking.

Italics: People thinking or mindscape.

Bold: I Am Not Here for All Might or Author speaking.

Bold and Underline: change of Views or Point of views.

Bold Italics: Flashback.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nobody's POV

Nezu felt terrible after discovering that Izuku/Madara wasn't the traitor because he crushed a true hero's dreams over a footage staged by the league of villains with the help of the new villain Himiko toga, he read her file and her quirk was blood transformation, which made him feel like an idiot for not double checking if any villain had a transformation quirk, so he called a meeting in the auditorium with all classes from 1-A to 3E.

Nezu: Hello UA students, I'm here with an announcement. As you all know, the traitor Izuku Midoriya was sentenced to prison last month, but after a thorough investigation, we discovered proof demonstrating that he is not the traitor.

As Nezu continued speaking, the students were surprised and began to wonder what evidence Nezu had discovered to support Izuku's innocence.

Nezu: We discovered that the footage that showed us that he is the traitor was actually staged by the league of villains with the help of Himiko toga, who just so happens to have a blood transformation quirk, which means that Himiko somehow took Izuku's blood and transformed into him to make us believe that he is the traitor, plus in the footage it was shown that Himiko was giving the files while looking like Izuku, but why would Izuku give them the files that are filled with basic information while his notebooks were filled with detailed information about their quirks strengths, weaknesses, and ways they can improve their usage of their quirks. so why would he give them the files if he had notebooks that can cause the end of hero society as we know it!