Chapter 2: Training

Last time on Izuku Uchiha, Madara's reincarnation

Why did it have to be me! Why Why!

???: BOY!!!

My attention was then caught on a figure with long black hair covering one of his eyes and reaching till his back, the figure was also wearing red armor that resembled that of a military leader back in the old ages or ancient Japan.

???: We finally meet Izuku Midoriya.

Me: h-how do you k-know my name?!

???: Heh you still don't get do you?

Me: get w-what?

???: I'm Madara Uchiha the Ghost of the Uchiha and you are my reincarnation!

A/n: Sorry for not making any new chapters, but I will be doing it on a daily basis from now on, and if I haven't produced any yet, it's because my school is giving us tests that we don't need anymore. Let's get started with this chapter.

Normal: People talking.

Italics: People thinking or mindscape.

Bold: I Am Not Here for All Might.

Bold and Underline: change of Views or Point of views.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nobody's POV.

Izuku: R-R-Reincarnation?! he said while having a shocked face.

Madara: Yes, and I've seen what's happened to you, being betrayed by those you call "friends" after everything you've done for them.

Izuku: B-But why did they have to do this? Someone must be controlling them or holding them captive, right? he said hoping that his friends didn't betray him fully.

Madara: Face facts, nothing ever goes the way you want in this world. The longer you live, the more you see that reality is marked by nothing but pain, suffering, and emptiness. Listen, in every place in this world where there is light, there is also inevitably shadow. When you conceive of winners, you must necessarily conceive of losers, the selfish desire to preserve peace gives rise to war, and hatred is born in order to protect love. This is the law of cause and effect in action; one cannot be separated from the other, at least not naturally.