● 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ●

ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ ɪғ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀɴʏ sᴘᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs sᴏ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏʀʀᴇᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ 

In a busy street a small figure is seen walking, this person is nothing more than hanagaki takemichi an average looking twenty-six year old adult, today he left work a little late because his manager had a setback and he had to stay in your place.

-Why didn't she just close the shop? _ He spoke with a tone of anger present in that sentence.
I should go faster, it's starting to get dark...

He thought as he ran to the other side of the road, but when he was halfway there a speeding car came towards him and hit him full on making a loud noise resonate all over the place, his body flew for a few meters, the car only stopped when it hit a pole on the side with great force.

Eh... Looks like I'm going to die... damn, my body hurts so bad... maybe it's my turn, everyone's happy, my mission was accomplished... I'm sleepy... just a nap won't hurt. .. just a little ...

Meanwhile an ambulance arrived at the scene, many people started to gather near the body, the paramedics quickly caught him putting him in the ambulance, his vitals dropped drastically along the way, they tried in every way to recover his heartbeat, but they couldn't, they arrived at the hospital with a lifeless patient... it looks like it's over.

The funeral took place four days later, there were many people crying and others with red bags under their eyes, hina,angry, smiley, naoto, mitsuya, draken, chifuyu, inui and his other friends, when the news of his friend's death, no, their hero hanagaki takemichi had died in an accident they were speechless, there was no way that could happen, michi was strong, an accident would not take his life so easily. But they were wrong...

After the funeral when everyone left, there was only one person left, manjirou, or better to say mikey, the person that takemichi fought so hard to save, he was the most devastated of everything there, of course it would be like that, you are the person that he's loved so much for years, he's held those feelings as deeply as possible inside his heart, you'd never love him, he always thought, mikey knew you loved Hina, he remembers how you looked when she was with another man, he remembers how you hugged him and said you'd be happy if she was too, it hurt him, and when he answered that phone and heard the event he went white as paper, hehe that's a joke, isn't it? It can't be true... it's not true... liar... YOU'RE PLAYING WITH MY FACE AREN'T YOU!?

-nee takemichi you said you would always stay by my side, you promised._ His voice was hoarse, he had cried so much that there were no more tears to fall. -Idiot... I love you so much, so why are you leaving me? You should stay by my side... SHIT! YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT, AFTER YOU MAKE ME IN LOVE YOU WILL LEAVE ME?! _ Her pain-filled scream echoed around the place. Can't stay like this, I can't live without you, you can't leave me here. He was determined, there was no way he could live without your affection, so he'll join you, he doesn't care about others, just you, and he won't allow you to leave him in this lifetime or another. He got up and looked at you one last time, walking towards the exit looked to the side and saw your motorcycle, the same one that also belonged to your dear brother.

As he climbed, memories of the happy times he had with you on that motorcycle came to mind. Quickly accelerated towards an abandoned building that was nearby, when arriving in front of the place left his motorcycle right there and continued his journey to the top, climbing the many stairs and opening the door a cold wind came towards him.

Climbing the ledge just as he was about to launch himself, people called the police, and an ambulance and some started recording.

Tsk what idiots.

Don't worry, takemichi, I'll find you again and we'll be together, I promise.

He thought as he jumped, people started screaming. There was blood all over the floor and, with his last breath, only a smile appeared on his face.

No matter what happens, I will follow you to hell.

Takemichi is mine.

What he didn't know was that other people had done the same.

Continue.

_________________________________________

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐫 : 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬: 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐈 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞.

╔═════════════════╗
║ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏˢ ᶠᵒʳ ʳᵉᵃᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵐʸ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ .. °•.•°☆║
╚═════════════════╝