● 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 ●

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

ɪⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖʳᵉᵛⁱᵒᵘˢ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ

𝐻𝑒 𝑠𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑙𝑦 𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑠 𝒉𝑖𝑠 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑡𝒉𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑒𝑛 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝒉𝑎𝑡 𝑠𝒉𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑔𝒉𝑡𝑙𝑦, 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡𝒉𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑒𝑡 𝑜𝑛 𝒉𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑝𝑠 𝒉𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝒉𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝒉𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝒉𝑒𝑛 𝒉𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑟𝑒𝑑, 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝒉𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑑𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚 𝑑𝑜𝑜𝑟 𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝒉𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑐𝒉𝑖𝑟𝑜 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝒉𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑠 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑎 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑎𝑠 𝒉𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝒉𝑎𝑡

"𝑊𝒉𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 𝒉𝑒𝑟𝑒?"

The two children quickly got up and started looking at the floor afraid of the person in front of them, Emma knows very well that when Shinichiro gets angry he completely changes, "Let's tell me what you were about to do" his voice was calm making the kids even more scared, the atmosphere between them turned cold.

"W-we were just k-kidding..." Takemichi replied moving his hands on his shirt, this statement made the biggest one angrier
"What game is this that needs to kiss each other?" He asked while clenching his fists, he knew completely what this was and didn't like it at all.

"It's not what you're thinking, we were joking, and I fell, Michi-kun tried to catch me but couldn't! " Emma spoke in a tearful voice, she didn't want to be punished "YES!... T-that's what happened." Takemichi looked at the bigger one with puppy dog ​​eyes hoping he would understand the situation, he hated having to use this dirty method, but it was necessary.

Shinichiro kept looking at them, and then he let out a long sigh walking towards the two and putting hand on their heads, "I believe you, it was just an accident and I also jumped to conclusions without even hearing the other side of the story." He apologized, and the younger ones forgave him.

Right after this little incident everyone went to the kitchen, Shinichiro went to prepare noodles, Emma and Takemichi were waiting in the chair watching the actions of the cook talking about trivial matters to pass the time, after a few minutes Takemichi got up from his chair and went to a nearby window looking out seeing that the rain was still falling from the sky, but weaker than before.

Still looking he noticed a person with an umbrella walking by, assuming maybe it was Mikey he sat in the same place he was before leaned his head on the table and closed his eyes, Emma seeing this also did the same, when the food was ready Shinichiro put it in the bowls and brought it to the table as soon as he put it down the door opened revealing a little boy, blond hair a little wet from the rain and gray eyes with thick black lashes "I'M HERE, WHAT'S TO EAT?!" The newcomer yelled putting both hands on his hips and opened a big smile looking at Shinichiro who had a frown on his face at the way his brother arrived "You're still rude as usual" Emma said looking at him with disinterest.

"You're so annoying" Mikey scoffed with his tongue hanging out "STOP, can't you see we have a visitor?" Shinichiro raised his voice for the two to be quiet, when everything calmed down Mikey then looked at the boy who was leaning his head on the table just watching that show, he approached and examined him.